One

Kongpop watched as his P'Arthit  looked through the clothes on the rack in one of the boutiques in Siam

Kongpop watched as his P'Arthit  looked through the clothes on the rack in one of the boutiques in Siam. They were on a date but he supposed that to an outsider, it would seem like they are just friends. They didn't talk all that much or have skinship like most other couples. They were just walking around after their meal, pink milk in Kongpop's hand and iced coffee in Arthit's.

Arthit: "This looks nice  doesn't it?"

Kongpop: "Yes P'Arthit. That leather jacket will look great on you."

Truly his boyfriend :wub: would look great with it on. He just hated that others would see how wonderful P'Arthit looked too. Kongpop hated sharing his P'Arthit, even if it were in someone's imagination. He follows Arthit who purchases his choices and walks out the door. It's only after about 10 minutes of absolute silence that Arthit speaks up.

Arthit: "....Kongpop! Let's just go back."

Kongpop: "W-What?! Why?!" Was his P'Arthit already feeling tired? Weren't they supposed to spend the entire weekend together? Was P'Arthit called to work in the weekend too? Was he too tired? Didn't he like being here with him? Did he make him angry somehow?

Arthit sighs a little before glaring at the man beside him clearly misunderstanding him, "You're probably tired.  You seem really absent-minded today. We can go back to the dorms and you can rest a little," Arthit explains

Kongpop can never explain how loved he feels whenever P'Arthit shows such thoughtfulness towards him.

Kongpop: "Umm....no I'm not tired. But.....can I....ask P'Arthit for a favour?"

Arthit: "What is it?"

Kongpop: .....

Arthit clicks his tongue before narrowing his eyes at Kongpop, "So annoying. Tell me quickly!"

Kongpop: "Can I...Can I hold P'Arthit's hand?"

Arthit: "So high maintenance," he says with annoyance at Kongpop's lowered head and the way his teeth played with his bottom lip, yet still he slides his hand into Kongpop's, fingers intertwining between his perfectly. He doesn't have to look at him to know that Kongpop is again looking up at him or that he is smiling a little too brightly for his liking.

Kongpop: "P'Arthit..."

Arthit: "What?"

Kongpop: "I really really love you, you know?"

The click of Arthit's tongue tongue doesn't dampen kongpop's mood because the pink that blooms on P'Arthit's cheeks and the squeeze of their joined hands is answer enough.

Kongpop really really REALLY loves his P'Arthit