Fifteen

Pictures and the people in it (sadly) don't belong to me. The plot however does.

And thank you so much for all the love!! I wuv you!!!

The white band that Kongpop absolutely refused to take off, was an eyesore for Arthit. It wasn't because he didn't like the sentiment behind it because he did. He loved it in fact. That singular band encircling Kongpop's left wrist snuggly was proof that Kongpop, in his entirety, belonged to Arthit.

It was the mark of their beginning.

The white band that he had tied as a senior and the gear that represented his heart that he had given Kongpop as his lover.

Kongpop wore it like a charm, the white band looped around the gear safely. He had said it makes him feel Arthit's presence and love, even when Arthit isn't there. Arthit remembers scoffing at the confession and then blushing brilliantly at the sweet smile on his Kongpop's lips. He never quite understood how Kong could say the things he does without blushing like Arthit did.

He definitely loved that Kongpop wore it religiously, he just didn't like how weak the white band was. It could break and if one was privy to Arthit's mind, they would know that he believed that stupid band did in no way, represent how strong his and Kongpop's relationship was.

And that is why he finds himself standing in a premium goods boutique, wallet richer than usual with the money he had saved to spend on robots for his precious collection and a catalogue showcasing exactly he wanted saved on his phone.

He is here to buy a leather band.

And as he pays for two, Arthit tells himself it had nothing to do with the novelty of owning a couple item. Its because he needed one as well. He had Kongpop's gear after all.

Its of the same colour and design because he likes it too. Its not a couple item, he reiterates, his cheeks aflame with crimson. He will deny it no matter what if someone says otherwise.

Giving it to Kongpop was another story however. Arthit wasn't the most romantic soul. He had the right ideas but expressing himself was a little....embarrassing. He carried it around with him when they go on dates or when they meet each other in the dorm but the smirky smiles and the cheesy lines that Kongpop randomly throws his way has him flustered and so shy that he always forgets about it.

It had been about three weeks and his own wrist sported the leather band now yet he hadnt given it to the one he had originally bought it for. Arthit had shyly placed it on and then taken it off only to put it on again because he had wondered what Kongpop had meant about keeping the gear near.

He hadn't understood it at first but then whilst sitting in his own class after not seeing Kongpop for a week because he was busy with an assignments and classes, Arthit's eyes roam to the tiny gear adorning his wrist. The feeling of love that he felt in his heart amplifies, his mind all of a sudden filled with a certain junior with the code 0062.

He has no idea what happened in the class after that.

Prem has to hit him on the head to tell him class had ended ages ago

Another week goes by and Arthit finally makes up his mind. Assignments were done and everyone had decided to go to the pool. He digs into his pocket and take out the leather band and looks towards where Kongpop is playing in the pool with the other first years and Arthit's own friends.

Seeing him distracted Arthit quickly grabs the white band Kongpop had taken off just before getting into the water. He unhooks his gear and loops it into the one he had bought, so invested into his task that he forgets to check up on Kongpop

"P?" Arthit jumps, fingers fisting around the gear, hiding his handiwork from Kongpop.

"Why are you sitting here all alone? Come swim with us," The bright happy eyes and the sweet smile has Arthit's heart racing a little and it has nothing to do with the frigh he had just received.

"N-Nothing! I was doing nothing!" Arthit knows he's being weird but Kongpop doesn't seem to notice. Instead his face shows frenzy and he lunges past Arthit, looking through the things he had set orderly before going swimming,"P! Did you see my white band?!!" He asks in a panic, hands shifting through his bag now even though he knows he hadn't placed it there.

"It's...here..." is the shy answer as Arthit reaches forward from behind Kongpop, fist opening to reveal the beloved gear.

" is the shy answer as Arthit reaches forward from behind Kongpop,  fist opening to reveal the beloved gear

Kongpop sighs in relief, his beloved Arthit's heart was safe. He hadn't lost it. But then his eyes zooms in on Arthit's own leather band, the exact copy of the one in his grasp with the gear dangling from it.

Arthit doesnt say much more. He just drops it onto Kongpop's hand, already turned away in embarrassment

"Yours was fraying....so I bought another."

"And you bought the same for yourself."

It wasn't a question but Arthit feels he needs to explain, however words are a little difficult because Kongpop is smirking and it does things to Arthit's mind...

"I-"

"Ai'Oon....do you know how much I love you?"

Arthit can't speak even if he wanted to. Kongpop's arms circle around his waist, body sliding into his, pulling Arthit flush against his chest. He cant do words and sentences right now

He can feel Kongpop's heart beating, mirroring his own, beat to beat. Kongs hand moves up, mapping Arthit's bicep, shoulder blade, neck and then cupping his jaw to pull him forward.

 Kongs hand moves up, mapping Arthit's bicep, shoulder blade, neck and then cupping his jaw to pull him forward

"Get a room!!!!!!!!"

Arthit falls into the pool, so uncoordinated in his whiplash and realisation that once again he had forgotten they were in public.

He hangs his head in shame and let's Kongpop pull him back up.

He'll never be able to show his face to his friends ever again! It was all Kongpop's fault!