Friends and Apologies

Começar do início

I smiled. "She is indeed not just a simple girl, PD-nim."

"Yeah! Because she is --- mmmfff!" Jimin hurriedly covered Taehyung's mouth before he could reveal my fiancee's real name.

"What is it, Taehyung?" PD-nim asked.

Jimin whispered something on Taehyung before letting him go. "Uhh... I was just going to say that Jungkook's fiancee is an amazing girl. She can sing and dance... and oh! She's a great rapper too! And not just that, she is also --- mmmfff!" Jimin covered his mouth again.

And I'm panicking right now because, damn Taehyung just revealed everything that defines Dahyun.

I nervously looked at PD-nim and our manager, hoping that they won't make any conclusions for what Taehyung said awhile ago.

I silently prayed that they won't think that she is an idol or a celebrity. Because Dahyun will be in big trouble if this will be revealed in public.

Even though I want to tell it to PD-nim and our manager, I can't.

Because I believe that this is not the right time for them to know about it.

Dahyun is just starting her career. I don't want to add up to the pressure she's feeling right now.

Our agencies might limit us in interacting with other celebrities if they know that me and Dahyun have a relationship. Dahyun needs to be free in doing what she wants, to be friends with whoever she wants, and to feel comfortable in everything.

"Taehyung is being sarcastic. She's totally the opposite of what he said." I'm sorry, Dahyun. But you've got to know that she is beyond amazing for what Taehyung said.

PD-nim and our manager laughed.

Me and the rest of the members joined in too. We laughed awkwardly.

"You're such a bad liar, Jungkook." PD-nim said, wiping his tears from too much laughing.

Whaaaaat?

"How could you do this to your fiancee? JYP will be very disappointed in you." Manager hyung said.

Oh my goshh. How did they know?

"B-But... W-Wait... H-How?" I stuttered.

"Dahyun's father was so proud to tell us about you and her, he even showed us pictures of her beautiful daughter. Look, I even these photos on my phone." Manager hyung showed me his phone. And it's true. He has tons of pictures of Dahyun saved on his phone. He even has predebut pictures of her!

I snatched his phone and delete them all.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Manager hyung tried to snatch his phone back.

"She is my fiancee! How could you save pictures of her on your phone?! And why did you accept pictures of her from Uncle Kim?! Are you a stalker, huh?" I can't help but raised my voice.

Then they began laughing again. Both PD-nim and Manager hyung.

"You are so easily distracted when it comes to Kim Dahyun. You didn't even check if that phone is really mine." Manager hyung said.

"Huh?" I asked. Then I stared at the phone in my hand. "Oh my..." My eyes widened. "Oh no! No! No!" It's my phone! "Shit! I deleted all of her pictures!"

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, no cursing." PD-nim said to me. But I'm not in my proper mind right now. I just deleted ALL of Dahyun's pictures.

Hoseok hyung patted my back. "It's okay. I bet there are lot of pictures of her on Google. You can just save them all on your phone."