"Oh bitch yes we are! We ob-motherfucking-ject!" She said seriously.

I laughed waving her off.

"It is what is. I done chilled with the nigga a couple times and now I'm all in my feelings which is completely my fault" I shrugged "The only thing I need to be focused on is this money and school"

"Damn Ri" Lia said while shook her head. "I thought regular broke niggas weren't shit...celebrity niggas ain't shit either"

***

"Have you talked to him? Maybe there's an explanation" Kay said while me and her sat on my couch watching lifetime.

"I haven't heard from him" I said while I shook my head

I had just finished telling her about August and his alleged fiancé. And she was just as shocked as me and Lia.

"Damn that's messed up. I thought he would've at least reached out to you"

"He doesn't know that I know" I shrugged.

"I'm sure he probably has an idea. I mean come on now he asked Princeton for his best stripper and a new girl. He's seen you dance and I'm pretty sure he notice the nice steady cash flow. I'm %100 sure he knew that Princeton was gonna send you out there"

"Maybe but he could've honestly just let me know what was up from the start. I would've understood, I'm not a non understanding type of bitch"

"I feel you. So what are you going to do?" Kay asked me.

"Get out my feelings, make me some money and continue to get me some dick"

She chuckled. "I meant about the trip and the wedding and everything?"

"The only thing I know to do...make my money"

After a couple of hours of us just talking and watching movies is was time for Kay to go to work.

I closed and locked the door then made my way towards the bathroom so I could shower.

After 20mins of just letting the water endure my body I rinsed off and got out wrapping a towel securely around me.

I was just about to hook my phone up to the stereo so I could listen to music while I got dressed when I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked before looking out the peephole.

Biting down on my lip I debated on if I wanted to answer or not.

"You know who it is"

Swinging the front door open August stood there in all his glory looking fine ass fuck.

"Damn" I mumbled while taking in his appearance.

"You look good" he smirked licking his lips while looking me head to toe.