"What? I don't understand why you guys are all worked up about it, it's just prom. Jeez." Everyone rolled their eyes and sighed.

"You're literally the only person who doesn't know the importance of prom, Evan," Mini shook his head.

"I still think you guys are over-reacting, but whatever." The conversation changed after that, prom put in the back of everyone's minds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prom night came, and everyone was in Jonathan's living room, waiting for Jonathan to come out. When they heard the familiar click of the door, everyone shot up and ran to the bottom of the stairs. Jonathan pokes his head out from the side. "Do I have to come out?" He asked.

"Yes, you have to fucking come out, it's prom! Plus if you don't, you owe me ten bucks," Tyler yelled. Jonathan sighed and fully walked out.

He was wearing a one-strap blue dress that touched the floor.

Mini let out a low whistle. "Damn, Jon. How the fuck do you look so good in that?" He asked. Jonathan's face was already red at this point. Tyler handed Jonathan the ten bucks, which Jonathan gladly took.

"Shut up," he mumbled. Evan pushed his way through so he could be in front.

"Well, if we're going to prom, we better hurry up. It starts in a couple of minutes. After you, m'lady," Evan smirked, holding out his arm. Jonathan cracked a smile as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up. I'm going to be the best prom date out of them all!" He exclaimed. Everyone rolled their eyes as they left for prom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got there, the place was already packed. Evan sighed as he parked the car and got out. He opened the door for Jonathan, who rolled his eyes as he took Evan's hand. "You're such a gentleman, jeez," Jonathan joked. Evan rolled his own eyes as they made it inside.

People did give weird looks to Evan and Jonathan, but for the most part, they were ignored. "This is the stupidest thing I've ever done," Evan mumbled as he took a sip out of his drink.

"Oh, stop being such a party pooper! Let loose once in a while, y'know?" Jon replied, tapping his foot to the music that was blasting trough the speakers. Another song came on, and Jonathan started to sway his hips a bit.

He decided that he had had enough, and he wasn't going to let Evan sit in the corner moping the entire time. Jonathan dragged Evan out onto the dance floor and made him dance with him. "What are you doing?!" Evan asked, trying to go back.

"I'm not letting you sit back and pout all day because you had to go to prom," Jonathan replied, laughing.

Evan soon found himself actually enjoying prom. The music was pretty good, and it was funny to see Jonathan trying to dance in a dress.

Soon, he was dancing along wildly with Jonathan without a care in the world. "And you said that it was stupid," Jonathan joked. Evan rolled his eyes and grinned, grabbing Jonathan and twirling around.

"Shut up and dance with me!" He sang along to the music, making Jonathan laugh.

More sooner than later, everyone was kicked out of the room, as the night was coming to an end. Evan thought that it was too short, but then again, he was moping around for more than half of prom, so that was probably why.

Evan and Jonathan laughed as they got into their car before driving back home. "Holy shit, that was amazing!" Jonathan laughed, holding a little crown in his hand.

"I still can't believe that you stole the fucking prom queen crown," Evan said, wiping his eyes.

"I know! I don't even think she noticed! This is probably the best night I've ever had in my life," Jonathan exclaimed, fixing the crown on top of his head. Evan nodded in agreement. They talked for the rest of the drive, laughing and singing along to the car radio.

They made it back to Jonathan's house in one piece, but it was quiet. Jonathan's parents were on a business trip, so they were going to be away for a while. Evan and Jonathan grinned at each other before walking in.

Evan texted everyone else to see where they were at. Brian had Brock, Craig and Tyler, although Tyler and Craig were passed out on each other (which Evan only knew because Brian had sent a picture of the two) and Brock was pretty tired. Marcel was on his way home, not wanting to get his ass kicked by his mom for being late. Daithi and Lui were just chilling at Lui's place, and that's where they were going to stay.

So in the end it was just Evan and Jonathan. Jonathan started playing some more music, and the two started dancing again. It made up for the time in prom when Evan was being stubborn and not wanting to do anything. The two danced their heart out until they were both passed out on the couch, too tired to do anything else.