Untitled Part 62

Jhene pov 

I woke up with a headache and music playing lightly. I looked around to see that I was in a moving van. I tried to move but it wasn't no use due to me being tied up. I heard crying  from in front of me. I looked up to see Nahomi. Her face was stain with dried up tears and red. Her hair looked like she been kicking and fighting. 

"Nahomi"i whispered

"Jhene your up "

"Yea but we got to get out of here"I said 

She nodded her head and scooted over to me. 

"Get my phone out"I mouthed

I watched her struggle to reach for my phone. She grabbed it with her back facing me. I guided her as she unlocked my phone.

"Click to the right. Now again to the right"I said 

I watched her press messages. I grabbed the phone and texted the boys in the group chat

We are being kidnapped by some guy name justice by we I mean Nahomi and I. Track down my phone ASAP if I don't text back you know what that mean

  The quickly texted back but before I could open it my phone went out. I smacked my teeth and hid my phone. The driver turned around and laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and made eye contact with Nahomi. I scanned the van. There was no weapons in sight. I looked at the men closely. Only one had a gun. And I can tell it's no good. By looking at him I can tell he weak. Some kidnapper. I layed my head back. 

It's been hours of us  driving with no stops and I'm tired of sitting down. 

"Bring y'all ass"one said opening the door.

We made our way out the van with them up behind us closely. 

"Stay here and don't move or I'll beat y'all ass"he said 

"Beat who ass? From the looks of it you a rookie"I said nonchalantly 

"I am not a rookie "he argued 

Doing just what I wanted him to do. He weak. I laughed at how inexperienced he was. It should be a peice of cake getting out of her.