Today was a good day!

Jhene prov

Yass today is Friday. I did my happy dance then got out the bed to get ready. I showered and did my other hygiene. I lotion my body with the lotion I bought from Victoria secret last Friday. I put on my under garnments and searched for something to wear. As I searched for a cute outfit I listened to Deep by Auburn.

Reemeber when it was you and me.
Wasting time, it was cemetery  I sung along to the song. I put on my outfit I picked out. (Picture above) . I curled my hair. I applied light make up and lip stick. Once I was satisfied with my outfit I grabbed my phone,Bookpack,and keys. Along with my purse. I ran downstairs to see no one. A note layed on the table with keys and a black card. My eyes instantly lit up because I knew my brother left me the money card and the keys to one of his cars.

Note

Sorry I couldn't say good morning sis! Lol ha ha sike! Forget you big head fool! Anyway I'm out on a business trip and I will be back some times Saturday night or morning. I already know you gone be bitching so I left you the money card and the keys to my favorite two cars. So don't fuck up my babies!

Love,
Your savage ass brother Jason!

I laugh at the note. This nigga stupid. I rolled my eyes and grabbd the card and keys. I grabbed an apple and went out the garage door. I instantly knew what car I wanted out of his other cars. My brother and I have the same taste so yeah we both like the same things. I ran to his blue 2016  Lamborghini. I got inside the car excited asf. Once I settle down I headed off to school. Oh yeah y'all know I made sure the house was locked up. I arrived to school no time receiving stares and "damm who is that in that nice ass car". I laugh to myself. I grabbed my things and stepped out the car. I got the lock button locking the car. People was staring at me. I brushed it off and rushed in school.

"Heyy girl I see your brother gave you his sexy ass car!" Felecia said.

"Hell yeah that gone be mines tomorrow watch !" I said laughing.

She laugh at me. On our way to class we joked and laugh. We was about to walk in our classroom when someone snatch my purse. I inatanly had a reflex. I popped them dead in the eye.

"Ouch!!" A familar voice said. I looked up to see Deon.

"Ohh I am so sorry for hitting you in the eye it was just a reflex!" I said really face.

He chuckled.

"What's funny I almost popped your eyes out your head!" I asked.

He remove his hand reveiling his eye. It wasnt bruise or anything.

"Babe you didn't hurt me ma! Plus I knew you was going to have a quick ass reflex so I was ready" he said laughing.

I playfuy punch him in the arm.

Time was going by fast.

"Talk to you after class !" I said kissing his cheek.

He hugged me tightly then let me go.

"See ya wit cho fine ass!" He said biting his lip.

I laugh.

"Girl y'all have goals!" Mae said out of no where.

I laugh at her and walked in class. Class went by pretty fast. I'm now at lunch with Mae,Felicia, Deon, and Jaleeh.

"Jhene I see you chose that sexy ass Lamborghini while I chose the sexy ass Audi" Jaleeh said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and did my happy dance. They all laugh at me. The day went by fast.

At home

I rushed in the house. I put my book pack down in my room. I walked back downstairs to see Jaleeh in the living room watching TV. I sat down beside her. We both watched TV until we heard voices in the kitchen.

"Who the hell is that?" Jaleeh asked calmly.

"I don't know talking loud and shit! Lets go see!" I said.

We both got off the couch and walked in the kitchen to see Justin and a tall light skinned that look familiar.

"What the hell wrong with y'all talking loud and shit?!" Jaleeh asked loud and funny. I tried not to laugh so I looked down at my shoes.

That was until I heard a voice too familiar. I look up to see the boy from the car the other day. He looked at me. I blushed to myself.

"Ohh this is my loud rude ass sister Jaleeh!" Justin said loud and extra.

I looked at Jaleeh and she looked at me knowing what I was about to say.

"Nigga shut the fuck with yo high ass!" Jaleeh and I said in unison.

"Y'all mfs! Anyway this is my other sister Jhene!" Justin said.

"Oh I'm DJ by the way!" The boy from the car said.

"Nice to meet you DJ!" Jaleeh and I said in unison.

"Y'all twins or sum y'all stay sating the same stuff at the same time!" DJ said laughing.

We both burst into laughter.

The rest of the night we talked and joked on each other. Jaleeh and I burned DJ ass up. Straight up snapping on him.

I guess I can say

Today was a good day! **in ice cube voice **** whoever sing it!

😂😂😂😂😂😂