First Day BACK

Justine prov

Who the hell knocking at the door at 4:00 in the morning. I rolled my eyes and got out the bed. I slowly walked downstairs to open the door to see my cousin.

"Nigga you late! I shoulda left yo ahh outside the door!" I said in a mug.

"Justine you ain't happy to see me ! Yo favorite boy big cousin ! !" He said.

"Nope waking me up out my dam sleep! I have school in a few hours !" I said walking back upstairs.

"Oh and the room to the right of mines is yours!" I said before closing mg door.

I jumped back in my bed trying to go to sleep but failed. Just great. Okay I have 1 hour to waste. I got out my bed and started cleaning up my closet. By the time I was done it was 5:00 am. I sighed slick tired. I then laid the outfit out I was going to wear on my bed. I washed my hair. Then, blow dried it. I slicked my edges. I walked in my bathroom to shower and do my hygienes. Once I was done I put on my clothes and flat iron my hair bone straight with a middle part. I applied light make up on.

"Dammmnm mommy what's yo name shawty!" I said to myself smilling.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of me in my full body mirror. I posted it and walked downstairs to Tray talking to grandma.

"Hayyy grandbabby !" Granny spoke.

"Hayyy granny! How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Just good baby ! How about you!? Your excited about school?!" She ask.

"Well yo grandson woke me up so it was ight and yeah to see my girls!" I told her.

She nodded her head. I grabbed an apple.

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Oh that's my ride see y'all!" I said grabbing my things and going out the door.