Im back and im Better

Jaleeh pov

Wazzam im back and im better! Its been awhile since i heard from yall. So tell wassup! Spill the tea. What yall think about Jhana and keon. They are cute doe. But anyways i have to go to the grocery store in a few so let me get ready. It's a little chilly outside so i put on my light blue jeans, white long sleeve with a brown vest with fur on it. I slipped on my red harruches just because i love the color of them. I flat iron my hair bone straight with a part in the middle. I applied eyeliner,mascara , and clear lip gloss. I look cute. I grabbed my lou Vitton purse along with my keys and walked downstaira to see Keon and Nahomi laughing.

"Im finna go grocery shopping so see yall in a few "i said before leaving out the door.

----

I walked on aisle 3 to get some ice cream. Once i grabbed the ice cream i headed to the other aisle for more stuff. My eyes landed on a tall man looking confused. I chuckled as he kept picking up items and putting them back not knowing what to do. I got tired of seeing him struggle so i spoke up.

"This is better cause it last longer plus is cheaper! If you know what i mean" i said picking up the item .

"Ohh and if your looking for Portable charger your at the wrong aisle. Its on the other side of the store" i said looking up at him.

I met eyes with him. He smiled at me.

"Thanks but i still have no idea where anything is in this store" he said in a chuckle.

"No worries whatchu looking for?" I ask

He gave me a list.

Apple Juice

Chocolate candy

Earphones

Bottle of water

Phone case

Hot dogs

I chuckled because he looking for is closer than he think.

"Well the apple juice is on the next ailse so follow me" i said.

He followed behind me pushing his buggie. I grabbed the juice for him and put it in his buggie.

"You know you can just write the aisle number down " he said.

"Psh psh i forgot about that " i said.

I wrote the aisle number down beside each item. I gave it back to him once I was done I gave it back to him. I gave him a friendly smile and went back to shopping.

Okay now i have to go to the dairy aisle. Once i got what i needed and continued to shop. After about 40 minutes i was ready to go. I walked in the shortest check out line. I waited patiently in line. I smiled at the cashier and put the items on the counter to get check. I put the items in  the buggie as she bagged them.

"Your total 100.30" she said with a smile.

I gave her  $200 and waites for my change.

"Come back again" she said with a smile.

I smiled back and walked out the door. I walked to my car and begun putting the groceries in my car. Once all the groceries was in I sped off. I shortly arrived to the house. I grabbed some bags and walked in the house to see Jason on the couch.

"I know you see me with these groceries " i stated.

"I know you see me watching tv" he said.

"Boy if you dont get up and help me with these groceries" i said in gritted teeth.

He smacked his lips and got up.

"Aye yall come help me with these bags!" I yelled to everyone in the house.

Once all the bags was in we all put the groceries up.

"Thanks for buying the groceries sis" Justin and Jason said.

"You are all welcome my wonderful people" i said proudly.

"Aye yall lets watch a movie and just chill " Jhene said.

"Yeah I got the snacks" Nahomi said.

We nodded and walked in the living. We all decided to watch Brotherly Love even tho we have watched it 100 times. What can i say i love all my siblings including Nahomi. I consider her as my sister so might as well say she my sibling. The rest of the night we watched movies and ate snacks just chilling.