Him

Jhana pov

I laughed to myself as I watched the boy that call himself my future bae all up in some other girl face. That nigga for everybody I can already tell. Somebody gone end up hurting his feelings. He prolly got his heart broken before. You know how some  folks have their heart broken and  turn into hoes. I moved my hair behind my ear and took a picture. I posted it on insta with the caption chilling 💕😂 I watched my notification blow up in 5 minutes.

"Lil mama !" An unfamiliar voice ask.

"Im not your Lil mama!" I snapped still looking at my phone.

"Sorry ma what's your name?" He ask.

I rolled my eyes and looked up. I met eyes with a hazel eyed boy making my heart drop. His smile was amazing. He had the cutest dimples ever. He licked his lips at me then chuckled.

"I'm Jhana and you" I answered.

"You have a beautiful name and I'm Hayden"he said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you" I said putting my name out for him to shake.

He looked at my hand and chuckled.

"You going to shake it or......" I ask with a confused look.

"Sorry Jhana you just don't look like the type that shake hands." He said with a chuckle and shook my hand.

"But a hug would have been better!" He said smiling.

Yeah it would have a lot better.

"Anyways what you doing out here alone?" He ask.

"Uhuhuhm just chilling didn't feel like looking at the folks in the cafeteria... You know?" I said.

"I understand ma-- I mean Jhana they be loud and rude ahh fuck in there! Mfs act like they aint got no sense" he said with a goofy face making me laugh..

"What's funny?" He ask with a goofier look making me laugh more.

"Your face ! You ...you should make a meme of the faces you make!" I said laughing.

"Ha ha your laugh loud ahh fuck but its still cute "he said smiling at me.