Shocker

Jhene Aiko

I stared at him still processing what he just said.

"Ma you still aint answer my question and this hea aint my car" he said

"What you mean you dont know me im Jhene Aiko your girlfriend remember" i said.

He then burst into laughter.

"Whats funny " i asked

"I dont recall on having a girlfriend but my bro-gco

"Hey bae i been looking for you " A way too familar voice.

"Deon?"

"In the flesh baby" he said.

I looked at him then back at the boy that looked exactly like him.

"Ohhh i seen you met my twin brother" he said.

"Twin?" I questioned

"Ohh Jhene you thought i was this goofy ass nigga ha ha nah now i know me and him  looke alike but damnm ma" Deon twin said.

I then felt dumb like how couldnt i not noticed that he was not my boyfriend. I guess Deon noticed because he punched his twin brother in the arm and pulled me towards him.

"Ouch nigga what i do?" His twin asked.

"Dont laugh at my bae its not her fault she aint know" Deon said.

"Im sorry ma i just thought it was funny that anybody could mistaken me for him. I mean look at me now look at him" he said.

"Nigga shut yo ass up we twins the fuck you mean we look exactly alike" Deon said mugging him.

I watched them both go back and forth arguing. I couldnt do nothing but laugh.

"Im not finna argue with you i got other things to do like getting to know my sister in law" he said

"We havent properly met. Im Keon and im your stupid ass boyfriend twin brother. Nice too meet you" he said with his arm around me.

"Nice to meet you Keon and im Your brother girlfriend " i said proper.

We both looked at each other and bust out laughing.

"Uhh uhh get yo arm from around my woman fam befo i beat you" Deon said removing Keon arm from around me.

Keon stale faced him and said "nigga"

"You know what ill holla at you later Sister in law"he said hugging me.

"Ok See you!" I said as he walked to his car.

I turned around to see Deon smilling at me.

"What?"

"I missed you!"

"Awe i miss you too"

"Come on let me get you home befo yo brother tick off"he said picking me up bridal style taking me to his car.

We arrived at my house.

"Thanks for the ride " i said.

"Anything for you ma" he said.

I laughed at him and got out the car. I heard him blow the horn causing me to turn around.

"Where my hug?" He ask.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the car to give him a hug. He is such a big baby. I pulled away and walked in the house. I walked in Nahomi room to see her sleep. Uhuhuhm I then walked in Jhana room to her sleep. Well damnm all of them sleep.

I texted Justin and Jason.

Me-where you at?

Bigbro#2 💖-at my gf house wbu

Me-just came home thats all i wanted so enjoy your gf

Bigbro#1 - at the trap wassup

Me-nothing just was asking ✌😀

I puy my phone on the nightstand and got in the bed.

All she do is sleep

Sleep

Sleep

Sleep

Gahlee Jhene!

Lol

Whatchu think?!?

Let me know let me know!

Prolly not what some of yall expected but heyy!!

Vote

And

Comment