Rookie

Jason POV

I walked in the trap house to see nigga sitting down when it's work needing to be done. I looked at them side ways. Let me walk out then walk back in. I walked out the house with my gun in my hand as soon as I walked in I shot my gun in the ceiling.

"Why yall nigga just sitting down chilling? Who tf counting the money and watching over everything? Right nobody ain't doing it. By the time I count to 5 yall asses better be up on the roll or I'm busting caps in all yall assess "I said.

I watched them scatter like roaches. I laugh and walked to my office. Nigga been lacking lately. I heard it's a new gang in town tryna take over my territory  but truth be told them nigga can all catch these bullets. I grabbed a blunt and lit it up. My mind drifted off to Nahomie. She been acting shady lately. She still tripping on me being a drug Lord but I have things to do like provide for my family. Yeah jhene could get a job but I won't let her nor jaleeh get one because I'm the man of this house so it's my job to bring home money.

I wanna be with Nahomie  but at the same time I dont. Ion wanna to put her in my mess but I love her to much to let her go. I don't wanna see her with no one else but me. Which is why I'm tryna show her that but I always seem to mess up.

"Aye boss I counted all the money and the workers should be done with everything by 2 am" Craig stated.

"Ight but tell em to tighten they ass up cause these rookies tryna take my throne and I ain't got no time for that" I said blowing smoke  out my nose as I smoked.

He nodded and walked out. My phone buzzed.

Unknown: watch out nigga cause I'm coming

I laughed at this rookie cause I can easily track his number down and get em killed in 3.2 seconds. He new around these parks so he ain't ready . I shook my head and took a stack of money out. I been saving it for Nahomie but she ain't that type of girl that I can win over with money. What's it's going to take to get her?  My phone buzzed again

Unknown : Aye my nigga you got a fine ass sister bruh you think she' ll let me hit ?

Me : bitch you lay one finger on my sister and it's off yo neck nigga

Unknown : ha ha I'm new around these parts but I'm not new with this game home

Me:shitting Me you rookie

I jumped our my chair and yelled for my hit men to come in

" Look some Lil rookie playing with me so I need you to track this nigga down and pay him a visit"

Drama

Thug love !!!

More to come

This book bout end with a mf bang !