"I told you," I said and picked up my clothes. I walked into the bathroom and turned around. "You should be fine again by the time I'm done," I said before closing the door.

___________________

15 minutes later and a whole lot of arguing, we were walking down the stairs.

I said we should take the stairs but Ryder wanted to go in the elevator. I managed to convince him by telling him how taking the stairs is better for him and all that stuff. Honestly, I just did not want to take the chances and get stuck in an elevator with him. I would rather be on the safe side.

So we were currently walking down the stairs when Ryder started laughing to himself.

"What?" I asked him.

"Remember that time you woke me up with cold water then kicked my crotch and I said that you should run?"

I stopped walking and looked at him. "Wha--?"

He glared at me. "Run."

I let out a yelp and started running down the stairs. I could hear him chasing after me. I got to the lobby and ran to the breakfast area where the rest of the team was already eating or getting food.

"He's trying to kill me!" I yelled and hid behind Blake.

He gave me a questioning look, asking me what I was talking about. Instead of explaining , I asked him something.

"Hey Blake. You still like me alive right?"

He was about to answer but I put a finger over his mouth and shushed him. I looked around to see if Ryder was anywhere. He was so close behind me he should already be downstairs by now. I cautiously looked over Blake's shoulder but I don't see him anywhere.

I let out a relieved sigh and relaxed. That is, until...

"Hello, darling."

My eyes widened and and I spun around. I screamed when I saw Ryder standing in front of me with a smirk on his face. I tried to run but he grabbed me and placed me over his shoulder so that I was hanging upside down.

Really? This again?

I hit his back with my hands, telling him to let me down but he didn't respond. He started to walk towards the doors of the lobby. The assistants at the desk gave us weird looks but Ryder just smiled at them and waved while walking out the door.

He looked around and noticed a pond on the grounds of the hotel.

"Ryder, no!" I yelled when he started walking towards it.

"Sorry, sweetie. Shouldn't have poured cold water on me," he replied.

"I'm sorry!" I shrieked when he stopped in front of the pond. "Ryder! No do--"

"Goodbye!" he said and threw me into the pond.

I landed in the pond with a big splash. The water surrounded my body and I swam up to the surface. I came up and gasped for air. Something slithered against my foot and I screamed. I looked down and saw a fish swimming past me.

I looked up and saw Ryder bending over and clutching his stomach while laughing. Tears were running down his face and he wiped them away with his thumb.

The rest of the team was standing behind him and laughing lightly. I'm guessing they followed us out here when they saw Ryder carrying me.

Ryder sobered up and looked at me.

I glared at him and in return he smiled at me.

"At least help me out, asshole," I said and held out my hand.