Chapter 6

*Just want to say sorry for not updating that much. You know I have a life right? Am I getting a grade for wattpad? Nah. Paid? Nah. I love writing but I don't want to force my self to write something, that's just taking the fun out of it. So don't comment on MY SHIT with BULLSHIT.

Anyway, Please go back vote and comment on Chapter 3. I deleted it on mistake. I'm going to try and update more often. Wattpad is NOT priorty #1.

                                                          |Chapter 6|

     I looked blankly at his face and he looked me up and down. I couldn't help but to start feeling insecure under his intense gaze. We started at each other as if we were the only two people in the world. No one uttered a word.

    "Sienna move! It's getting hot standing out here" Jared complained breaking the silence.

    I nodded my head still recovering from shock that Kingston was standing before me. They walked in as I closed the door after them; putting my back against the door I did the Jesus Christ cross and took a deep breath. Straightening myself out I went to our basic living room and sat down on the sofa opposite from Kingston.

    I looked at the boys on the ground playing with their toy cars. Looking everywhere else but him I fiddled with my nails. The dip in the couch brought me to be met with his eyes once again.

    "So Ma. We just gone look at each other till they done doing what they do or what? I”

    "I-I don't know" I said sheepishly looking at my nails once again.

     "Well Ma. We gone be hanging around more often so don't do that shit around me. Aight?"

     "O-Ok."

     "OH MY GOSH! LET ME IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!" Came from outside along with banging on the front door.

     My brows furrowed as I cautiously got up and walked to the door. Slowly opening the door it was pushed open and slightly hit me in my face. Losing my balance I fell flat on my behind and winced as a numb feeling came in my butt. Standing up ignoring the pain I looked to see who the intruder was coming in. Walking to see who the wild woman was screaming at I looked to see it was my mother.

     I smile started spreading across my face to see her. But it quickly vanished when I seen her face. She looked worse since the last time I seen her. The little clothing she had on her body was torn and dingy. Her face looked pale and had dry saliva across her mouth. The long beautiful hair she once had was now short and uneven. All in all I had to admit something was wrong with my mom and I needed to help her.

     Rushing to my mother I tried to reach in her grasp to hug but she pushed me away. She looked at me with an intense gaze and rushed to her room slamming and locking the door. I looked in the direction she ran in with a confused gaze. I don't know what is going on just about now. Bringing myself back to reality I looked at the boys in the room who seemed to have the same expression on their faces.

     Considering this was my first time meeting Kingston I felt like it all went downhill. He seen something he shouldn't have. If you were in my position you could see the awkwardness floating throughout the place.

     "I think me and Dj should leave" Kingston's voice boomed through my ears.

     He got D’s bag and flung it over his shoulder. Taking his keys out of his pocket and started twirling them on his fingers casually as he led himself to the door with Dj trailing behind him. Once they left I went and plopped on the couch; putting the palm of my hand to my face I silently began weeping. Jared sat next to me and looked up at me.

     "Sienna? What's wrong with mommy?"

     I looked at his big dark brown eyes. "I'm not sure. But whatever it is we're going to help her out no matter what."

     Grabbing Jared's small hand I took him to the bathroom and ran his bath water. He stepped out of his clothes and he got in the tub. I left him to do his business while I unpacked his overnight bag. A few minutes later I went to check on him. Finding him in the bath tub splashing the water everywhere. Helping him out of the tub I got him ready for bed.

     After reading Jared a bed time story I made my way to my mother's room (HER MOM'S NAME IS ALEXANDRA). Not bothering to knock I walked in a seen her sprawled on her bed. Softly closing the door I sat on my mother’s bed and she looked at me. Her beautiful eyes held so much hurt. I scooted closer to her and brought her into a hug ignoring the stitch she had. At that moment I felt like me and my mother truly reconnected.

     She told me everything that happened. How she was getting off work and she happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. She witnessed a girl getting brutally raped. She yelled out and they held her at gun point and raped her too. She was shaken up and hadn't been home in two days. The day she did come home she left because she said she felt like she had failed me as a mother.

     "Sienna. Baby girl I love you. I want to be a better mother to you and Jared. I'm going to try to be home more often, cook for you, and do all of those motherly duties. The day I came home and called you out of your name I felt horrible and like I failed you as a mother. I want to make this up to you. I just need some time to heal my soul."

     As my mom said those words I sobbed into her shoulder. I know she's trying to better than ever and I’m happy about it. For the rest of the night we layed in bed and watched T.V. catching up on each other's lives.