Chapter Thirty Five

Tara's POV

I got home and realized I was alone since Emma was with Sapphire. I threw my heels and purse and sat on the couch with the big box of gift in my hand. I opened it and gasped at the sight of my gift. It was a beautiful pink and white gown with a front split. It was the most beautiful piece of outfit I own. I was in awe with my gift.

I decided to get ready for my birthday dinner with Xavier. I showed, groomed and slip into my gorgeous gown. I put on the diamond earrings Sapphire and Daniel have me for my birthday. I was about to put on my heels when I heard honking noises. I was sure it was Xavier. I went upto my window to see outside. It was black limo waiting for me. I quickly grabbed my belongings and rushed.

I walked into the beautiful restaurant which was decorated and no one else was there. It was just for us. My eyes were wandering when it finally stopped and a smile made its way as I saw Xavier looking unbelievable in his tux. It is not everyday I see my man looking so out of the world. He walked upto me and kissed me lightly. It lingered a little longer than I thought and I liked it.

"You look.. I don't know what to say!" He smiled at me lovingly

"You cleaned up nice too."

We sat down. The dinner consisted of only my favorite dishes. It was perfect in every sense. We talked and smiled and laughed. I don't think I've ever felt more loved.

After we finished eating Xavier fished out a fortune cookie from his pocket.

He placed it in my hand "That's your gift"

I laughed "You got me a fortune cookie? That's unpredictable. I like it."

"I know how much you love fortune cookies with those little messages and also you told me not to go overboard."

I nodded and opened the cookie. I cracked it and put the piece in my mouth as I pull the message out of it to read. I almost choked on the cookie as I read the message.

"Move in with me?" I read the message out loud as I looked at Xavier's face.

"I wasn't looking for anything when I met you. I thought I had everything in my life but I was wrong. I was missing a family and now that I've you and Emma, I don't wanna let go. I found you and you found me and everything else made sense. It was simple. I found myself a family, someone I can't imagine going through life without. I know you've to think about Emma and what she wants and everything along those lines because you're her mom. I respect that, I admire that and I want you to take your time. Emma is my daughter, I just want us all to be a family. Be together on vacations, holidays, weekends, do all the things I never got to do. I love you and I want all of you."

I looked at him lovingly. I could tell he was nervous and terrified of my reaction. It was kind of cute but I didn't want to torture him.

"Yes. I say yes."

He frowned "What? Really? I mean don't get me wrong I'm very happy but it is a big step and I want you to be ready. You can take as much time as you would like. Just.. you sure?"

I laughed at his rambling. I held his hand and took a step closer "I'm sure. I want what you want, a family. If I take time and think about stuff I'll end up saying no because of all these fears we feel but I don't wanna do that. I want us to have morning breakfast together and dinners discussing our day. I want Emma to have what I had and I can't think of any other reason why I shouldn't agree."

He was smiling with so much joy that it made my heart melt. I got up and sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a loving kiss on his lips. It was sweet filled with love and hope for our future. He smiled between the kiss and pulled me even closer.

The sweet loving kiss soon turned into a passionate make out. He dominated the kiss making me go wild. I could feel all the raw emotions and I was loving it. Every touch, every kiss made me feel more alive. I never thought I could feel so strong emotions for anybody but I did. I had no control over my body. All I wanted to do was rip his clothes and make wild animal love to him.

He read my mind correctly. In no time we taking each other's clothes off and devouring each other in every way possible. It was passionate, wild and soul satisfying. In that moment I felt complete and alive. It was nothing but perfect.

After the Earth shattering sex we drove back home. We were both high on love and passion. We couldn't even keep our hands to yourselves throughout the ride back.  I smiling my big smile. We were going to be a family and I was really excited. I was sure Emma was going to flip when she'll hear about it. She loves Xavier so much and misses him all the time. Now she'll be closer to him which I'm sure she's going to love.

We reached home and Sapphire was watching television.

"Hello birthday girl. Had fun?"

I sat beside her and found Emma sleeping in her lap.

"It was perfect"

"I figured looking at your state" I blushed at her comment which made her smirk.

"Did Emma cause you any trouble?" I asked changing the subject.

She turned off the television. "She's just very energetic but she wasn't troubling. Also I should get used to trouble. I'll be having mine very soon" she rubbed her swollen belly.

I picked Emma up in my arms. "I should put her on the bed. You relax" I told Sapphire.

I was walking towards the room when Xavier stopped me.

"We've to tell you something. You'll be happy"

"What? Tell me." Sapphire asked

"Tara is moving in with me. We'll be a family."

"OH M-" I shushed her gesturing my sleeping baby. She nodded and got up to hug us. "Congratulations guys. It's a wonderful news." She whispered this time.

I put her in the bed and guarded her sleeping space with pillows. I smiled at the sight of my adorable daughter before returning to the living room.

"All of this romantic crap is making me miss my husband. I wanna go home to him."

Xavier looked at his watch "Are you kidding me? It's really late. You can go tomorrow morning. I promise I'll drop you myself."

She frowned "I said now. Look, I'm pregnant and hormonal. I'm pretty sure you don't want to deal with that on your special night."

Xavier groaned and I laughed. He finally agreed to drop her off which made Sapphire really jumpy and happy. She hugged me and wished me again before leaving with Xavier.

I made my way to Xavier's room after checking on Emma. I noticed the small chances in the room that I didn't notice before. There were pictures of Emma and mine, lesser posters, the sheets on his bed had little patterns with colours other than grey or black. I took out an oversized shirt to wear when I noticed how he had made space in his wardrobe.

I sat on the bed with a smile waiting for the love of my life. I can see how much efforts he was doing for us to be a family and it was incredible. I never thought I could find a man who would so willingly accept my daughter and our lives but I did found one and I'm so glad I did.

It is so hard for me to put him into words. The feelings I have for him is something I've never felt before. He came out of nowhere into my life and gave me everything I ever wanted. A family.