Kindle

Natsu... or Kindle, wiggled uncomfortably in Lucy's arms. She was carrying him like one would carry a puppy and he absolutely hated being treated like a dog. They were on their way back from the guild, after Wendy took care of that annoying scrape on his side, Gajeel suggested it would be best to take him home for a bit, to get him used to his new surroundings.

Lucy continued to march in the direction of her apartment, doing her best to ignore the strange and confused stares she got as she past by people. Kindle wiggled slightly in her arms and she moved to readjust him. She let out a sigh.

"I can't believe I let everyone talk me into this," she groaned.

Happy, who had been following her swiftly back to her place giggled.

"I wonder what Natsu's gonna say," the cat giggle as he flew to float above her shoulder.

"I can't say anything to you guys." Natsu droned.

"Ugh, he better help me with this... I really don't know how to take care of a dragon." The blonde began.

"And Natsu does?" The exceed questioned.

"Well, why wouldn't he? He is a dragon slayer after all." The celestial wizard exclaimed.

"Well, yeah but a dragon took care of him, he didn't take care of a dragon," the exceed finished with a flick of his tail.

Lucy look down and the dragon, Kindle looked up at her and made a small "riff" sound. She sighed "he better at least know something".

----------------------------------------------

Once the reached Lucy's apartment and were inside, the young dragon immediately began to wiggle and squirm like a cat trying to get free of her grip. The young teen quickly placed him down and watched as he skipped away from her.

"Where's he going?" Happy asked as he watched the determined dragon.

"Off to explore I guess."

Lucy made her way to follow Kindle and found him sitting by the fridge making small screeching, almost roaring sounds.

"LUUUCCCCY FEEEED MEEE!! I'M STARVING!!"

The blonde glanced at the fridge then to the dragon. Huh he must of smelled food, she thought to herself. She quickly walked over and opened the fridge being mindful of the little one by her feet.

"Say Happy what do you suppose a baby dragon eats?" The blonde questioned turning her head slightly to watch the exceed.

"Fish!"

She sighed "of course.." Happy flew in front of her.

"No really. Gajeel said to treat him like a cat remember? So cats eat fish." He explained to her.

"Huh... guess it's worth a shot."

She quietly began to remove some fish she had set aside for Happy, and began to cut it into strips. Both Kindle and Happy watched her with hungry eyes. Once she had finished cutting it she took to plates and spilt the pieces up evenly one half for Happy the other for Kindle.

Lucy bent down and gave the dragon his meal and watch him with curious eyes.

"Your not gonna cook it?" Natsu wondered as he sniff the fish and was surprised to find that the smell of raw fish made his mouth water. He had never been to fond of anything that wasn't burnt to a crisp or a least cooked but now, in this form it smelled heavenly.