18.So Much Better Than Homework

Start from the beginning

"What doesn't suprise me?" She asked, honestly it sounded more like she was begging for an answer which actually made me laugh even louder.

"Jorge, stop fooling with me right here and answer my damn question"

"What question?"

"Seriously?" She sighed, shaking her head.

"Alright alright" I mumbled inside mouths."Did you Martina stoessel, just really gave me Jorge Blanco, a totall asshole..a compliment?"

"Ugh Jorge" she rolled her eyes away from me in another sigh.

And my goodness I loved it.

And just when I had the idea to ask how her day was reality opened itself up and made me notice she was already walking her way down the beach.

"Ey wait for me" I shouted, now I was running behind her.

"You're just slow" she joked once I was walking beside her.

"Slow? "I asked astonnished.

She shrugged. "Hmyeah, kinda"

"Kinda?" I chocked. "Just a reminder, but you couldn't catch up with me in Venice"

"I was running on bare feet Jorge, Bare feet" she mocked grumpy, folding her arms over her chest.

This had been the first time I had actually mentioned that day with her. She had ignored me ever since and I never had the straignth to talk with her about what happend the same day.

"What's up?" She asked, she sounded so nice lately. It was like nice turned into attractive in her case.

"Hm?" I raised her a brow as I didn't really understood what she was talking about.

"You're so quiet"

"Oh" I chuckled lightly, faking it all the way. "I'm just thinking, does that bother you?"

Does that bother you? Are u kidding me Jorge?

She made a small nodd. "It's just that you've never been this quiet around me"

"Am I?"

She shrugged as she nodded, making clear to me I was actually acting different around her today and she had noticed it even better than I did.

"Then tell me, How am I supossed to act around you" I asked, meanwhile my eyes tried to read her face.

"I don't know" She muttered. "Just you, being you"

"Me being me?"

"Yeah" She spoke out, yet it sounded more like a desperated whisper.

"And don't look that way at me" She stated on serious tone.

"What way?" I grinned now, teasing her.

She blew out a deep sigh, more than just loud enough for me to hear."Like I'm a total freak"

"Did I ever said such a thing?" I said as I faked my stuttering.

And that was it. She just gave me the most ugly glare I had ever seen on that pretty face of hers.

"Ouch" I wrabbed my hand over my chest. Acting like my heart just broke in a billion peaces"That hurts Martina"

"It better does" She replied.
However she tried to sound livid, I still could catch the small curves on both sides of her lips.

"What?" She raised me a brow, flushing red as she noticed my forever taking gaze on her.

"Are you smiling?" I asked, my smirk widening now as it was.