Chapter 13

It's raining, Lucy sighs sitting under a protective tree, she looked up trying to see an opening to run through.

"Do you need help?" Lucy jumped before turning to the tree that protected her,
sitting on the branches the ninja looked at her an umbrella in his hand.

"Um, yeah, but it's fine I'll wait until the rain stops." She looked up to see if there was a parting in the clouds, but there were none. The ninja moved down the tree to stand beside her, she looked down to see a shadow above her when she looked up she saw an umbrella above her head.

"You can use it." He said a friendly smile on his lips, she looked at him with wide eyes and a slight blush as she reached for the umbrella ultimately meeting his hand.

"What about you?" She asked, he looked her in the eyes smiling under his mask.

"I'll be fine," He said pushing Lucy out from under the tree, he climbed up the tree once again and looked down at her, "I'm fast." She looked at him from under the umbrella her face red and her eyes wide.

"Well," She started turning to the direction her house is in, she walked away heading home clutching onto the umbrella, "I guess the ninja is pretty nice." She continued slightly smiling to herself, she opens the front door of her house. Her dad wasn't home, again, she closed the umbrella shaking it right outside the door before bringing it inside and taking it up to her room. She held the umbrella at the doorway examining it.

R. C.

These initials were written on the umbrella handle, she put her hand over it.

"R. C," She said as she grabbed her head in frustration, "There are a lot of people with R. C. for initials!" She yelled to her self, the umbrella shifted to show:

9th grade, Norisville high.

She grabbed it again and smiled to herself.

"Alright, a clue!" She said excitedly, pulling out a piece of paper and hurriedly writing the names for all the people at Norrisville with R. C. as their initials.

Rosie Counter
Rafael Coucher
Relinda Camer
Rosalina Campster
Randy Cunningham

"Okay, I know the ninja is a guy, that leaves Rafael and Randy," She said Randy's name with a bit of venom, she sighed looking out her window, it was still raining, "There's no way the ninja is Randy, the ninjas too cool." She stated, before scribbling his name out.

"I see you're trying to figure out the identity of the other ninja, yes?" Lucy freaked out falling off of her bed, she looked up to see Nomi standing before her. Nomi looked down at the blonde teen before raising an eyebrow.

"Hey, Nomi, wasn't expecting you to turn into a human." She explained getting back on her bed, Nomi huffed before giving a glare to the girl.

"You should know by now that I have many abilities," He said leaning on one of her bookshelves, "I hope you're making yourself useful." Lucy looks down.

"I am, you don't have to worry." Nomi nodded slightly as he turned around, "Not that you would care." She whispered, Nomi heard it but chose to do nothing.

"Goodnight, Lucy."