Chapter 9

"I hate him." Lucy said holding a tissue to her nose, Daniel was sitting next to her in the nurses office, the bell had rung but they were still there as the nurse wrote them a pass.

"Who? Randy?" He asked, Lucy nodded pulling the tissue from her nose to check if it was still bleeding and it was.

"He's a complete mess of a person, and he's really creepy sometimes." She explained, Daniel looked her up and down before smiling.

"That's true, but Howard's pretty cool." He said running a hand through his grey hair, Lucy turned to his her blonde hair turning with her.

"Yeah, I met him on my first day here." She said, it has been at least a week or two since Lucy arrived at Norisville, she became quick friends with Daniel and Howard. Howard was a friend she only talked to in certain subjects that they had together, Daniel was a true friend as he followed her everywhere.

"But doesn't he hand out with Randy?" Daniel asked, Lucy glared at nothing in particular.

"Yeah." She simply responded, Randy was one of the only people she doesn't get along with due to his constant screw ups whenever she's around including the countless injuries he's accidentally given her.

"Okay," The nurse said walking back from her office in the corner, "Here are two passes for Mrs. Discroll." She said passing one out to both of them and checking Lucy's nose.

"Has the bleeding stopped?" Lucy asked, the nurse nodded.

"Now run along you two." The nurse knew Lucy pretty well from her countless visits. The two walked down the hall with their book bags still strapped to their backs, Daniel slammed the door to their class open, Lucy stood beside him a aloof look on her face as she was used to his antics.

"Sorry we're late."