Chapter 7

Lucy closed the front door of her house before looking around for her dad, she walked in closing the door behind her and locking it. In the kitchen she could see a note stuck to the fridge.

"Lucy, I'll be home late today but there's money for pizza on the kitchen table"-Dad

She sighed picking up the money but putting it back down as her hunger suddenly left her, she trudged up the stairs her backpack hanging heavy over her shoulder. She fell onto her bed and reached for her Nomicon, she hesitated to open it remembering her last conversation with Nomi and how demanding he was but still she opened it.

"Lucy, why are you back so soon?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her, Lucy stood up from the area that she had fallen to.

"Nomi, I found the ninja but he doesn't seem to know anything, plus how am I going to find out who they really are?" She asked glancing at the blue haired male in front of her, Nomi shook his head in slight disappointment at his student.

"His Nomicon will explain but you must win his trust as a ninja and then reveal yourself to him and maybe he'll do the same," He explained, Lucy nodded before looking around and noticing pictures of two ninjas on in a sliver and black suit and another in a gold and white suit, "If that is all you needed then don't waste my time anymore, Lucy." He said turning away.

"But-" Before she could finish Lucy was sucked out of the book and back into her room, she looked around and down at the book before sighing and shoving it into her drawer, "I wonder if his Nomicon is like this to him, probably not," She said walking to her window and sitting on it ledge, "Maybe Nomi just doesn't like me."

Inside the book Nomi could hear Lucy and looked up at a picture of a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, but it's the only way to keep her safe," He said touching the picture of his former student, "I can't let her disappear too."