Chapter 11

Lucy rubbed her eyes tiredly as she put her book down for a second, she had been waiting for Daniel who was running late due to reasons, she looked back down at her book when she heard someone sit down in the seat in front of her.

"Sup, Luce?" She glanced up from her book to see her cousin, Bash, sitting in the seat in front of her.

"Hi, Bash," She started flipping a page in her book, "Why are you in the library? It's this place for people who actually read?" She asked, Bash laughed slightly before walking around and delivering a noogie to his cousin.

"Don't be such a smartie," He said, Lucy swatted his hand away, "I heard that Cunningham hit you in the face yesterday." Lucy looked up from her book.

"Yeah, so?" She asked raising an eyebrow, he cracked a fist.

"How's about I beat him up for you?" He asked a smirk on his face, Lucy shook her head a small smile on it.

"Nah, I can't blame him for it, his crush was there." She said, Bash in turn raised an eyebrow.

"Crush?" He said laughingly, "Cunningham has a crush?" He said before fill out laughing, "Oh, this is good, you gotta tell me!" He yelled earning a shush from the librarian, Lucy shook her head.

"I'm not telling you." She said looking back down at her book, Bash made an annoyed grunt.

"Why not?" He said a little too loudly catching the attention of someone behind the book case, Randy leaned in closed curiously.

"Because you'll just torture him." She said glaring at her cousin, Randy was wondering who they were talking about as he tried his best not to be seen.

"Oh, come on, you hate Cunningham too." Bash argued, Randy clenched his fist already knowing that Lucy would tell him.

"I do hate him," She started as Randy had begun to leave, "But not to the extent that I want to hurt him." He turned back feeling a bit hopeful that this could mean that he could finally get along with her.

"Are you in love with him or something?" Bash asked laughing, Lucy glared at him and Randy waited to see her response.

"No, and that will never happen." She said closing her book and walking away from her cousin, Bash sighed watching her leaving.

"What a boring girl." He said, Daniel then ran through the door of the library colliding with Lucy, they fell to the ground.

"Lucy!" He yelled grabbing her in a hug, Randy stepped out from behind the bookcase he had been hiding behind as he took in a deep breath waking over and reaching a hand out to them.

"Need some help?" He was asking Lucy and felt someone hold his hand, he pulled up to see Daniel.

"Thanks, Randy," He stood in shock as Lucy walked away towards her locker, "Oh, Lucy wait!" Daniel ran towards her throwing a hand over her shoulder, "Can you come over to my house today?" He asked a small smile on his face, Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Fine, but you better feed me."