Insane Things To Do If You Become A Shadowhunter. 51-60. New Years' Special!!!!!

51) When it reaches midnight run into Magnus' house and scream: Happy New Year as loud as you can!

52) Ask Magnus if he can do a magic show instead of a firework show.

53) Go with Simon to a fireworks display and when a really bright firework explodes, jump on him and scream: I'll save you Simon!!! The sun can't hurt you!!!!

54) Stand outside the Institute with the Shadowhunters watching the firework show and every so often when a firework explodes scream: Jace!!!! Stop fighting demons I'm trying to watch the fireworks!!!!

55) Make the Shadowhunters sing Auld Lang Syne in harmony with each other.

56) When Jace and Alec are stood near each other bounce over with a bunch of fireworks and say: You can kiss Jace now, Alec!!!

57) Try to give Luke a sparkler.

58) Go to the hospital and yell at Jocelyn, Wake up lazy, you're missing the fireworks!!!!

59) Strap a Demon to a firework to see what happens.

60) Make resolutions such as:
•No blood is allowed for Simon for a whole year
•Jace is not allowed anywhere near a demon, therefore is not allowed to kill one for a whole year.
•Clary is not allowed to sketch in her sketch book for the whole year.