I bid my farewell to Niall who's now too stoned to even acknowledge. I told my men to prepare for our leave and now I proceed to get Lisa.

I see her sitting on one of the bar stool, she seems to be enjoying herself greeting cheerfully all the stranger who passes her by. What the hell is she doing?

The bartender opposite her seems to be so amused of the innocent drunken Lisa. I swear if ever he makes a move on her..

Lisa wanders her hazy eyes around the room and when it landed on mine, her bright wild eyes abruptly melted into a frown.

"Oh here comes our mighty Don!" She acknowledge loudly. I see the stupid bartender stiffens and like he was'nt acquianted to Lisa, moves away and turns back to his work. Good.

"Bring her to the car now." I order one of my men.

"Heyy! I'm not done yet! See I'm having fun! Dont be a sourgrape!" Lisa complain and then she makes a cute pout at me.

Who is this girl?

My man grips Lisa and grabs her down the stool. She looks to be taken aback as she loses her balance, good thing my guard is holding her that it prevents her falling. She mouthed an 'oops' then laughs from her own stupidness that somehow makes me feel so irritated.

I order the bartender to give me a jug of cold water to his confusion. When he gave me what I asked, I grab it shoving the liter of water to her mouth, forcing her drink.

"Drink." I tell her. Lisa shake his head, moving away from the liquid that can make her sober. My temper shoots up from her stubborn defiance making me grab the nearest bottle of vodka in the table.

"You like being drunk? Fine! So it be!" I grab and pull her hair to steady her head and pushes the end of the bottle to her lips. I just then noticed her smeared lipstick. Did she just made out with someone? My lips quiver in rage so I forced her to drink the bottle of vodka. She squirms and kick her legs to fight me back but my guard is holding her and I grasp her cheeks to steady her. I shove the bottle to her, the liquid spilling making her dress wet. When she drank almost one third of the bottle of vodka, I decided to pull it away thinking she had enough. Hope she'll learn never to drink after she wakes up with a pounding headache. She coughs and splutters out the excess taste of vodka from her mouth and once she's done she screams at me.

"Asshole!"

"Say that again!" I growl grabbing her neck as I try my best not to choke her. Her mouth I swear. She pushes herself from my grip and she laughs again. The spirit of alcohol truly can make anyone crazy.

"Whatever, wouldn't make you less an asshole if I shut up." She mumbles. What the fuck?

"What--"

"Oh look! Is that a hickey Don?" She announce pointing at my chest. What the hell?

"Ha! Our mighty Don had his dessert early? You naughty!" She coos at me playfully. Her statement really caught me offguard making me conscious. I creep my eyes towards my chest and then I just notice a faded reddish blue mark exactly on the area she was pointing. I curse Nicole inwardly. I told her not to leave any marks. The female specie are inherently stubborn and stupid! If only they aren't capable of pleasuring men I swear they're completely useless.

I glare back to my guards who seems to find humor to my situation.

"Bring her now in the car!" I bark to them. How dare she embarass me infront of my people! One of my guard carries Lisa over his shoulder

"Ugh. Put me down! I feel I'm gonna puke." Lisa complains. She is squirming and thrashing making my guard's life difficult. We finally made into the car and fasten her the seatbelt. She's really worst when drunk.