Chapter 44

مِنْ أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ مَوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

"And one of His signs is that He has created for you, spouses from amongst yourselves so that you might take comfort in them and He has placed between you, love and mercy. In this there is surely evidence (of the truth) for the people who carefully think." (Surah 30, Verse 21)

Jumma'at kareem❤️❤️

👑👑👑

As the couple settled in the sailboat, Al amin signaled the helmsmen to set off.

"I'm already feeling dizzy" Ruqayyah complained as she gripped on al amin's arm firmly. 

He sniggered and wrapped his arms around her petite figure "Its okay, don't get scared sweetheart, i promise you nothing will happen, we're going to arrive safely in shaa Allah. Read your du'as"

Ruqayyah nodded. She loved doing all those crazy activities quite all right but when it comes to anything that has to do with deep water, she totally despised it. Now that al amin's arms were securely wrapped around her, she felt a little relieved, almost as if she'd the assurance that nothing would happen to them.

They'd to admit Riyadh is one of those places anyone would want to visit. The five days they spent were epic. Zayed and Bilqis were really fun to be with. They made sure they visited all the fun and enjoyable places in there. Today, they'd arrived in French Polynesia, Bora bora.

Ruqayyah's eyes grew wide as she spotted the huts in front of them

Ruqayyah's eyes grew wide as she spotted the huts in front of them. They were lined up right in the middle of the ocean. 

"Wow!!" She cooed.

Once the sailboat came to a halt in front of one of the huts, Al amin smiled to her holding out his arm that she carefully held unto as they made their way out of the boat.

"Bon monsieur jour et madame! Je m'appelle Bruce" A young slim bloke said with a wide grin.

"Bonne journée, Comment allez-vous?" Al amin replied, shaking hands with the man.

"Très très bien, bienvenue à bora bora,
J'espère que vous avez une merveilleuse lune de miel" The man said with a wide grin.