77.

I stare at the beautiful midday sun. Tyler and I finally went on our honeymoon. He took me back to the cabin and I absolutely love it.

As of right now, my mate is clinging onto the rock as I stare up at him from the pond. The small waterfall making the place pretty.

"Just fall! It's not that far!" I shout up at him.

"That's what you say! You're not afraid of heights!" He shouts back.

"Don't make me climb up there!"

He suddenly falls and lands in the water. A few seconds later he emerges in front of me, his hair flat against his head.

He smiles before shaking his head and sprinkling the water at me. I laugh before tackling him into the water. "You devious man!"

He laughs as well while catching me. My arms wrap around his neck and I rest against him.

"I like you in a bathing suit." He murmurs.

"I don't like it." I respond quietly. I look away and rest my head against his wet chest. "My scars are on full display along with my tattoos."

"I love every inch of you." His hand moves my head to face him. He presses his lips against mine. "Those scars are beautiful. Just like you."

I smile and kiss him back. "You know exactly what to say sometimes."

He growls with a smile on his face. "You little minx."

I laugh and wiggle out of his grasp, stepping farther into the water. He watches me carefully as if he knows I'm doing something stupid.

I grin widely before swimming away from him. "Summer!" He shouts, chasing after me.

°•°•

I smirk as I look down from the tree branch I'm sitting on. The view from the branch is the sunset with the cliff view. At the base of the tree is a slightly annoyed Tyler.

"Love, come down from there." His hands are in his jean pockets while his jacket is hanging loosely.

"Babe, come here and watch the view!" My jeans stick to the branch and my jacket hugs my upper body but I watch the colors in the sky change.

"You come here. Let me hold you while we watch the sunset."

I look back down and see him holding his arms up. I sigh but climb down away before I happily step into my mate's embrace.

"See, that wasn't so bad now was it?" He teases.

"Shut up." I grumble but my gaze travels back to the setting sun.

The pinks, oranges, blues, and purples all mix together and hold my attention. The one thing I will always miss when trapped is the colors that nature gives.

Tyler seems content just holding me before he swings us side to side as if we were dancing to an unheard song. I giggle as he peppers kisses along the top of my head.

"Perfect. Absolutely perfect." He whispers as if he was speaking to himself.

I turn to look at him and see him staring at me, not the sunset. My arms wrap around his torso loosely.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you are my sunset."

My heart swells at the sentence and a blush takes over my cheeks. "So I disappear then?"

He groans when I ruin the mood.

°•°•

"Helmet!" Tyler shouts as I run towards the ATV. "And wear your seatbelt!"