11.

Someone follows directly behind me but I zone his presence out as I search for one person.

"Tyler!" A voice cries out in complete pain.

My eyes land on the giant black wolf which is barely breathing. How I see him in the dark, I have no clue. Maybe its the moon shining off of his shiny fur or the fact that his green eyes are glowing.

My eyes widen when I realize that I am the one who said that. I am the one who called out his name in pain.

A brown wolf with glowing red eyes walks over and bares his canines, which shine in the moonlight, at the black wolf. His red eyes zeroing in on his kill.

I notch and arrow and see the silver tip fly directly into the wolf's chest, making him stumble back and howl in pain.

I run over to Tyler and grip his soft, dark fur. I feel something wet on my cheeks and realize I'm crying.

I bury my face into his soft but bloody chest and lay against him, enjoying the feeling of his breathing and presence although he is a wolf.

"Luna, you have to be out of battle." Jack says softly.

I growl at him and grip Tyler's fur tighter.

Jack wraps his arms around my torso and pulls me. I scream an ear piercing scream and make sure my hold on Tyler stays strong.

Jack grunts as he pulls both me and Tyler. "Summer, god damn-"

An arrow wizzes by us and lands in Jack's arm. He yelps in pain and releases me, stumbling back.

My head snaps up and falls directly on a hidden archer.

I see the tips of his arrows give off a slight glint when the moon hits them.

Every breath he releases gives him away.

I smirk. He is obvious.

"I'll take care of him." I yell to Jack before running into the forest.

"Luna! No!"

I hear Jack faintly yell before I am hidden in the forest. A sense of security fills me as I quickly walk to were I saw the archer last.

A wolf leaps in front of me and I snap his neck quicker than he can snarl. The archer must hear the snap because his eyes look directly in my direction.

I quickly hide behind a tree and pull my bow over my shoulder and grab an arrow. I take a slow breath and make slow movements to notch my arrow.

I quickly spin and aim my arrow at the archer who has his arrow aimed at someone in the clearing. I see the tip of my silver arrow fly and knock him off of the tree.

It was a good spot but he tried to harm my people. That's not a good thing. I walk over and grab his bow and arrows before checking to see if he has any weapons other than the ones I took.

He has none so I climb up the tree and take his spot only standing further back to not allow the moon to hit my arrows. I see red eyed wolves running around.

Focus on those. Kill them.

As if I was a machine, the notching and shooting of arrows is quick and efficent. A few get close to Tyler but my arrows are quicker.

"Has anyone seen the Luna!?" Jack yells, running around to all the wolves not fighting.

All of them shake their head and I smirk. I can escape. Perfect timing too.

I go to reach for an arrow and feel air. I look behind me and see I am completely out of arrows.

I curse under my breath and jump down from the tree, my white jacket hiding my true identity from them all.

I grip my bow tightly and run through ideas in my mind.

I can either stay and fight with my bow or run and survive after I collect my arrows. I frown.

No. Leaving just doesn't feel right to me. It feels as if I am betraying someone.

I near Tyler and crouch beside him, resting my hand on his side. "I like you, I really do, but I need to take care of this myself. I need to figure out my past."

"Love, you can create a future with me. Please. Don't leave me."

"Agent-"

"Luna!"

My head snaps up at both names and all eyes turn to us.

Whispers register in my ear and I begin to back away.

Go to your mate!

I ignore the shadows and turn around, running into the dark forest.

My bow offers me security and I'm silently thanking myself for grabbing arrows. I hear people, and paws, following me.

I pause and close my eyes. I look up and a idea pops into my mind. I can jump from tree to tree. They can still follow but I will always be one step ahead.

I jump up to the nearest tree and pull myself up. I see a few men run under me, yelling commands to each other. I smirk and then see three wolves running after them. None of them have glowing red eyes.

The red eyed ones are rogues. They are dangerous.

I jump to the next tree and continue to do this for hours.

"Luna!" Voices call out. A spark of guilt begins inside of me and I look down to see a boy, no older than 13, looking around.

"Luna! It's Rover! Remember me?" He calls out and I hear his voice hitch.

I drop down right in front of him and he gasps, backing away. His gray eyes widen and he opens his mouth.

He looks an awful lot like Jack. Maybe they are related or something. I'll ask him that when I call.

I hold a finger to my mouth to tell him to be quiet. He nods and closes his mouth.

"I don't remember you, Rover. I am currently trying to figure everyone out. Do me this favor and tell Tyler that I will contact him soon. Tell Viktor that I want him to fix the problem." I say softly.

"What's the problem?" He whispers.

I smile. "That's for or me to know and you to not find out."

Quicker than I blink, Rover is gripping my waist in a hug and I automatically hug him back.

"Please watch Jack and Tyler for me." I whisper.

"I will, Luna. Please call every now and then."

"I will. Don't tell anyone I'm gone. You never saw me." He nods and I continue my way through the trees.

Freedom and guilt the two things on my mind.

You are going to regret this very much, master.