52.

"Yes, Commander Woods?" Jack instantly responds.

"I need a favor."

"Hold on-" I hear him being cut off by his instructor. "Okay, I can talk."

"So I need to do something for me."

"Okay? What is it?"

"I need you to come with me to my doctors appointment today."

"Yeah, I kinda wanted to be there when he tells you that you have everything out of your system anyway."

"But I have an important question to ask him."

"And that is?"

I take a deep breath. He's my best friend, he will support it. "Will I ever be able to get pregnant?"

"Oh....ummm....uh... have you- do you have any of those... symptoms?"

I chuckle. "No, Jack, I want to know if I ever will be able to. I don't want to be alone if he says no. Tyler is busy with the Alphas over and I don't trust Casey yet."

"Thank God!" He sighs in relief. "You made me worry for a second there."

I quickly merge into another lane before shooting onto the off ramp, heading home. "Why?"

"Because there is no way I am prepared for a mini you."

"I am offended."

"Love you!" He calls out before hanging up.

I groan before I pull into town and stopping at the red light. I look around and see a Rover walking down the street, shoulders slumped, hands in his coat pockets.

I yank my helmet off, shouting, "Rover!"

His head snaps up to see me before a giant smile takes over his face. "Luna!" He runs over to me and hops on the back of my bike.

I hear a few voices holler Rover's name and feel his arms tighten around me. "Put the helmet on, Rover." He does as told before the light turns green, allowing me to revv my bike and take off.

I weave through the two lanes before turning onto a side road and then onto my driveway. I park the bike as Rover climbs off. I sit on my bike as he pulls the helmet off and hands it to me gently.

"Thanks for the ride, Luna." He mutters.

As he begins to walk away, I grab his hand and pull him into a tight hug. He immediately hugs me back before I feel tears on my neck.

"What's wrong, kiddo?" I ask softly, rubbing his back soothingly.

"They bully me."

I feel anger flash through me. "Do you want me to talk to their parents?"

"N-no."

"Then I will shadow you for a day." I pull away slightly to cup his tear stained face. "I will follow you around tomorrow, how's that sound?"

He nods and helps me off of the bike. "I don't want to bother you."

I grab his chin and make him look at me. "Listen closely," He nods. "You do not bother me. I love you like I love Jack. I love you like a brother. You are under my watch and think of me as an older sister, not a mother figure- that should be Olivia- and if you ever need anything, ask. Just because I was in a coma doesn't mean I love you any less. Don't be afraid to tell me things. I promise to never hurt you."

His eyes tear up again before he hugs me tightly. "I love you, Summer."

I hug him back, glad to have my Rover back.