61.

Tyler's POV

The second I finally stepping foot in the house, I strip from the suit to put a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on. I turn on a show and flick the light off, laying on the couch. I begin to doze off before I hear a jingling of numerous keys and a loud thank you.

The lights remain off while the pattering of bare feet is extremely silent. Almost too silent.

I hear a girl softly giggle before a body lands onto of me, knocking the wind out of me. As I cough to regain air, I look at the person who threw themself on top of me.

Her platinum blonde hair and blue eyes give it all away along with the bright smile. The scent of honeysuckle and vanilla along with a masculine touch hit my nose, calming my wolf significantly.

My arms wrap around her waist as her hands spread across my chest to keep her level. Her chin rests on my chest as well while her legs rest beside mine.

"Hello, love. How was your day?" I ask her as a smile makes its way onto my face.

She sighs dramatically. "I had to deal with Casey. Do you know how tiring it is?"

"Very, love."

"And I met his mate! She's very... rebellious. She puts me to shame."

"Oh? How so?" That makes me curious. Casey getting someone rebellious?

"She's the one who thought on hiding from him. She tried stealing things and she even messed with a lot of people. Casey definitely has his hands full, that's for sure. I tried to figure out if she was just trying to show off but I couldn't figure it out or not."

"Well, you were wearing a shirt that showed most of your tattoos and you naturally look pretty badass. I would suspect that she got jealous of you since Casey invited you along."

I see her eyes widen. "Ew."

I laugh causing her to smile. "Did you have fun though?"

She nods and pecks me on the lips. "I bought you a few shirts you might like!"

I groan playfully. "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes!" Her excitement almost makes my smile increase. "I didn't ask for any help and it's been eons since I've bought male clothes."

I raise a brow and instantly turn serious. "And why would you have bought men's clothes?"

"My brother, Jack, Viktor, my dad, and Uncle Bruce. Uncle Bruce loves getting clothes. I swear he would be a better sister than...Sophie." Her mood went from happy to sour quickly at the memory of her dead sister.

A sister that was murdered by a vampire. A sister she swore to protect and failed.

"Have you talked to Bruce?" Her father's Beta and close friend who was basically an uncle to her.

"Not since Nathan got promoted as Alpha."

"Speaking of your brother-" She scowls. "We have to talk with him. Appearently he's turning into a tyrant."

Her eyes widen again. I must be on fire today because I've never seen her eyes widen this much in one day. "Tyrant? My brother would never be like-"

"He would, love." I cut her off with a sympathetic tone. "He's not as kind as you remember. While you were in your coma, he sent hundreds of wolves to their death to claim land that he doesn't need. He hasn't grown with power like you have."

She scowls but nods, a sad look in her eyes. "And you expect me to be able to knock sense into him? I might be a cruel jerk but he's my brother!"

"And? You nearly killed him when he threatened my life. He nearly made me kill him when he took you from me and when he nearly got you killed."