Eight•

Harry•
I've fell for her, it's official, I guess.
How did I fall for her though?
It's just I wake up everyday and think of her, then sleep every night and imagine her in my arms. Besides, when I'm eating I imagine seeing her eating in front of my eyes, chewing and eating without looking at me, or probably I'd imagine her whenever and wherever I go; it became hazardous.
After I left her condo, I had a tiny argument with dad, my dad and I barely fight, we yell and curse a little bit then we watch a football game afterwards.
My dad and I have this complicated weird relationship/friendship I'd call.
Sometimes, I don't even think of my dad as "my dad", I'd think of him as friend perhaps?
I mean, I know I'm logic he's my dad or whatever but inside, like really deep down, I think of him as my friend.
Is it weird or mental illness really changes your mentality?

Mariah•
He left, and I've woken up from a deep lovely sleep, to a beautiful gesture I've never had in years.
New set of brushes and canvases and everything I've could dream of! You know, I live in a dull apartment paying for taxes, eating cold pizza and tap water.
Kidding, I'm perfectly healthy and I eat well and have enough money to pay for living, and that sweet gesture is just.. sweet.
I didn't realize I was smiling that much until my cheeks started to become numb.
I started to look through them, there was a note.
"Love, I can't imagine how much fun I had last night, so I give you this gift deeply from heart, hope you loved it.
And don't worry, I kept our promise safe and sound.-Styles."
I smiled even harder when I read "our promise."
We had a Promise.