Three•

I can probably see everything so wide and bright clear yet my eyes are closed. This is sounds weird or complicated but it doesn't matter because I got used to clues.
My life is actually a clue, so is my stupid brain cancer.
Yeah, im diagnosed with this stupid shit but who cares? I still live my life to the fullest, with the help of my main friends, my wigs.
But there's only one wig that I love the most, my brownish ombre wig, it has those amazing beachwaves and it makes me feel like a different person.
I have a story for this, since I started buying wigs and stuff, used to act like a different person, I had tons of names nicknames everywhere I go, for example, Ashley with the blue hair from the local bar, or Emily with the blonde braids from the library, or the dj zoe with the pink hair. I have an interesting life, right?
And I have a story for each name;
Ashley; when I was 16, I had a fake ID my friend made m, we used to go the local bar every Saturday night and leave at 4 or 5 in the morning. I had the blue hair wig and the black lips with the winged eyeliner and leather jacket, I'd drink till im numb and dance like no one's watching and kiss any guy I see that I accidentally kissed my best friend, and I lost my virginity to the bar dude who became my boyfriend but he broke up with me when he knew I was diagnosed with cancer.
Emily; when I became 17, I felt like being more mature. Like I was so focused on my future etc. so I had the blonde with braids and some dope geek glasses and make up free along with a jeans and nirvana tshirt look, I used to go every Tuesday for like 5 hours, browsing, reading and studying. It was like my second home like that local bar when I was 16, and I fell in love with the library guy that I never talked him but eventually got over him for the books.
Zoe; this stage was literally my favorite, I was 18, and I got bored from the studying shit so I wanted to try something new, a couple of friends hired me as DJ at the town's club, for this stage I chose the short pink hair and green contacts with the jean short and white crop top, I used to work there every night and I really enjoyed it, it was very spiritual and magical to dance and shake your nerves and soul to music, ive always been attracted to music, specially bands and rappers. Am embracing my fangirl soul so well.
And now, im 19, Mariah with the brownish ombre hair makeup artist.