Seven•

Mariah•
"I promise, pinky promise."
I heard him breathe out, and as he breathed out that I felt my lungs were growing out flowers, it was just beautiful to hear this in years.
I remember the last time I heard it. I meant, when Ashley heard it.
When Ashley heard it, she was a young kid wandering around in local bars, she didn't know what love was, she had never heard of the word probably.
But then, she met that handsome bartender, and felt like the spell of love empowering her, as if she had been able to taste the sweetness of love when she didn't even had the Energy to eat.
She was amateur, she trusted anyone she saw, and loved everyone who talked to her, she smiled widely at drinkers dancing here and there, she poured her heart to him, and he kept listening to her, until she made him fall for her, and when he knew her fatal flaw he dumped her.
Since then, she has cursed herself and wanted to disappear, that's when Ashley died.
She died by not hearing the correct words, the words that melt her heart, plants a smile on her face, and clean her lungs with flowers and blossoms.
I shook the flashback away, and focused on the big spoon hovering over me, who had his cheek on my head, snoring silently, and listening to his up beating heartbeats.
I kept listening to the melody of his beats until I fell into a deep sleep.

Harry•
I ached to touch her, came apart at the thought of her. She was thread in my skin, i was always picking her out of my soup, i was full of her to the brim; but yet, without her, empty beyond the horizon.
Kissing her was a forest and i was stuck in her leaves. Her fingers were the warmest thing in the universe, kept us from heat death. She was my eternity, a forever; her laughter ringing alive in my blood long after she was gone.
I lost myself on her hipbones, forgot myself in her arms, her body the river styx i was lucky to drown in. I counted every freckle, kissed her collar bones, melted under her. Time stopped between her legs; she created something on the back of her tongue and i tasted holiness every time she said my name. She undid the laces of my spine, she scooped me off the floor.
We evaporated, licked ourselves off the ceiling. I forgot how to adhere earth, broke gravity. Her moans filled the air and riddled me with arrows. I walked home with her shadow behind me.
That was one of an awkward dream, how can I think of like that and I only met her two days ago? I shouldn't be here in the first place, what I'm doing is completely wrong.
I got up of her grip and left a kiss on her forehead, making things worse.
I can't make her fall for me, she won't fall for my mental illness, she won't walk a mile with my imperfection.
I guess I should make her forget about me, make her think it was a dream, that we never met.
But can I do that? No, I can't.
The thought of it tears my skin apart, showing my ribs, making my heart fall into pieces and my rib cage widening, filling it with toxic smoke.
I can't leave her, I've fell for her.