Chapter 26 ~edited~

Start from the beginning

Juliet glanced at him, "What?"

"A proper teacher."

She snorted, "Where are we going to find one?"

"There's one standing right in front of me."

Juliet looked at him, slightly shocked, "Me? You're joking right? No one is going to want to be taught by me."

"Juli, you know about all the dangers out there. You lived them! I think you're our best chance at doing good in the exams."

Juliet sighed, "There's a big difference between exams and the real world."

"I know," he ruffled his hair, "but I think you can help us out with both."

Juliet groaned, "I'll think about it."

He pumped a fist into the air, "Great."

* * * * * * * *

Juliet read the sign on the door, "The Hogs Head? Seriously?"

Hermione pushed her through the door, "It's the only place students don't normally go to. It'll be nice and quiet there."

"That's the last thing we want!" Juliet protested, "Someone will go to Umbridge for sure."

Hermione halted, "Right, I didn't think about that."

"Too late now," Harry said, "we told everyone to meet us here."

"How many people did you tell?"

Hermione answered, "Just a couple. Ginny, Fred and George. Just to name a few."

Juliet turned the corner to the seating area and saw that it was almost completely full, "A few people?" she hissed at her.

Juliet gulped and Harry pushed her to the front of the group.

Hermione stood up on a chair, "Um...hi."

Everyone hushed and stared at the four of them.

"So, we all know why we are here," she said nervously, "we need someone who can actually teach us spells."

A boy raised his hand, "Who exactly is going to teach us? If it's Lestrange, then I'm out."

Juliet glared at him, "Fine by me, I don't want to help anyone who doesn't want it."

The boy stood up, "I'll be going then and I hope everyone else follows me. Her parents are Death Eaters, why would she help us?"

He made his way to the door and turned to see that no one had followed. He paled slightly but continued out anyways.

"I'm glad he's gone," Juliet said as she crossed her arms.

Ginny raised an arm, "I'm excited that Juli is going to teach us."

Juliet glanced around the room, "Now just because I'm a Lestrange, doesn't mean I'm going to tell you every little secret of the Death Eaters."

Fred stood up, "We wouldn't ask you to tell us Juliet. Ginny and Ron trust you so that means we do too and we're glad that you've agreed to help."

Juliet smiled warmly and he winked at her, "See, you're already better than all those Death Eaters. You actually smile at people."

Juliet rolled her eyes, "Alright then, we'll take all your names down and figure out a place to practice."

"How will you let us know?" Cho asked.

"Hermione and I will also work on that," she answered as she tried to not be snarky towards her.

Hermione clapped her hands, "That's all for today then. If you will all just sign your names," she pulled out a piece of parchment, "here."

Once everyone had signed their names and left, they made their way back to the castle.

Ginny stayed behind as well and was walking with Harry and Juliet.

"That was awesome Juli," Harry said.

Juliet blushed, "Thanks Harry, it was nothing."

He blushed as well, "No seriously, you really showed that one guy up. You're going to do amazing."

Juliet bit her lip and nodded. Harry jogged up to walk with Ron and Ginny gave Juliet a look.

"What?" Juliet asked.

"Oh, nothing," Ginny smiled smugly.

* * * * * * * *