Chapter 24

Chanyeol's POV

What Sehun said has been on my mind since last week.A game? What an immature brat. I thought we can start a new life at somewhere far away but he just have to add more problems.He can have Baekhyun if he want him so bad but I can't let that happened.

"Baekhyun and Sehun together.Haha what a joke"

I should just forget about what happened between me and Baekhyun and make peace with Sehun but its impossible to get them both.I wonder what's Sehun and Baekhyun been doing these days.

Why did I act that way when he woke up and can't remember me? He's not even that important to me but why do I act that away.I look like a creep. Running away like that. What were you thinking Park Chanyeol? I can't even look at him in the eye if I ever meet him again. There must be lots of question that he want to ask me since I just disappeared from his sight that day.

It felt so long since I saw his face. I should visit him and see how he's doing. But that means I agree to play along with Sehun's stupid game. Should I openly visit him or just watch him from afar? Hm. Who cares? Sehun can think what he wants. I'm just visiting a friend and want to clear up our misunderstanding. It's not a bad idea right?

*a few hours later*

Finally,I'm here.I wonder if he's home.I walk towards the entrance door and knock a few times.A few moments later,someone opened the door.It was Sehun.What is he doing here?

"Look who's here."

"And why are you here?" I asked him.

"Why can't I be here? It's not like I'm a stranger to Baekhyun."

"I got no time to argue with you. Is Baekhyun inside? There's something I have to talk to him about. "

"About what? It's not like he knows who you are"

"What about you? Stop acting like you were always there for him all the time. He don't even know you that well before all of this happened."

"Sehun, what's taking you so long? "

Suddenly, Baekhyun appear beside Sehun. There's nothing different about him. It just that he look weak.He scanned my face and suddenly he hugged me. I froze. Sehun looks shocked too.

"You.... "

"Why did you run away the other day? "

"Baekhyun, do you know this person?" Sehun asked him.

"Of course I know him! He's the one who saved me. I didn't even get to say thanks"

"It's okay. You can let go of me now."

He let go of me quickly. I'm sure he was embarrassed as he was hugging me for so long.

"I came here to say goodbye. There must be a lot of things you're curious about right? I don't think I can answer all of them cause I'm no one to you. I'm sorry for making you confused. i think it is better for me to leave now. "

"No, wait. "

"Why?"

"You're lying. I know we had something. Why can't you just tell me everything? "

"What do you mean by that? I'm just a person who help others if they're in trouble. It's normal to do so"

"But why did you cried the other day? Why did you look disappointed when I say I can't remember you?? Do you think I will just believe you if you say there's nothing between us? "

"Baekhyun, you're overreacting. I think he really don't know you." Sehun suddenly interrupts.

"If that's the case then I want to get to know you."

Get to know me? What does he mean?

"Give me your phone"

I hand my phone over to him.He scanned my phone and suddenly stares at me.

"You said you dont know me,but why do you have my number?"

"No,thats actu- "

"It's okay if you dont want to admit.Lets just get to know each other again soon."

"Baekhyun, do you really think its okay to mix with people you don't know? It doesnt mean that he knows you eventhough he have your number." Sehun said.

"Don't worry, I feel better this way.Now you can leave if you want,Chanyeol.I am sure I have your number too in my phone"

"Don't expect me to answer your text or calls because I won't"

I noticed Sehun's glare before I turn away to return home. What can I do? Baekhyun is the one who wants to keep in touch with me.

I guess game starts now?

Kai's POV

It was dark. I felt pain all over my body. I can't move at all cause it felt like my body was covered with torns. There was a shiny rope wrap around my body. It was silver. The rope was covered with silver. Vampires are weak when it comes to silver. I don't know how did I end up here. The last thing I remember was calling Sehun so that he can make peace with Chanyeol. How did it end up like this?

I shouted for help. But it doesn't seem like there's anyone nearby. The silver felt like hot iron being pressed onto my body and it hurts as hell. I can't even heal myself cause the silver weakens me. I have to find a way to get out of this mess.

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming towards me. It was dark so I can see his face but I recognize the voice immediately.

"Well,hello there."

"Tao."

"Why are you doing this? Let me go!"

"I just have some free time that I decided to play with you. Aren't you having fun? "

"What the fuck do you want? I thought there's nothing between us anymore. Why do you keep messing with us? "

"You're wrong about that. I just hate all of you so much. I wonder why. "

"How did I end up here?!"

"You were careless. I asked someone to spike your drink and you didn't notice that at all"

"That's childish. Just tell me. What do you want from us? "

"What do you think I want? "

"Do you think I will ask you if I know the answer? "

He laughed.

"You're funny.Keep struggling. There's no one around here and you will be dead by a few weeks if you dont consume any blood.I will leave first."

Fuck.

"Wait."

"What?"

"I will do anything you want.Just let me go."

"Anything?"

"Yes,anything."