Chapter 23

Sehun's POV

I have counted the days and it has been exactly 17 days since Baekhyun's disappearance.I tried finding him everywhere but failed.I'm worried about him but there's nothing I can do.I just hope he will come back safe and sound.

I got closer to Luhan as the day passes.He's been telling me all sort of things about him and Baekhyun and how they became friends.He must felt a lot worse than me since they're like family to each other.I felt envy towards Baekhyun because he have a friend like Luhan by his side.He's charming and nice to talk to.I hope we will never stop talking to each other.Moreover,he's been giving me a lot of info about Baekhyun so theres a lot of pros of being close to him.I didn't expect us to be close so fast.I'm all by myself after Kai left but now I have someone to talk to and he doesn't feel like a stranger at all to me.

Kai just called me a few minutes ago asking if I was doing well with Chanyeol.I don't know what makes him think that but I just lied about it and say yes.We were talking just fine until he suddenly suggest that we moved out to start a 'new life'.I've had enough with all of that.'New life' my ass.I have found someone that I love with all my heart and finally a friend and you expect me to leave all of that? I got so pissed off that I just ended the call without saying anything.

Suddenly,someone patted me on my shoulder.I look behind to see who was it.It was Luhan.I almost forgot that I was waiting for him go discuss about Baekhyun's possible location.I smiled at him and he sat beside me.

"I arrived a few minutes ago but you were talking to someone so I don't want to disturb you.Did something happened? Why do you looked pissed?"

"Nothing...Don't worry about me Lu.The important thing now is where is Baekhyun? Don't you think this is the right time to make a police report?"

"I wish I could do that but Baekhyun's mom just won't allow us to.My mind is blank now.I don't have any idea where he is right now."

"Right,where's your friend Kyungsoo? I thought he's coming too?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you.He have some family problems so he won't be coming today."

"So...let's start searching,shall we? I'm sure we will find him somewhere."

"I don't even know where to start"

Suddenly Luhan's phone rang.He pull his phone out of his pocket and pick up.

"Listen,calm down Mrs Byun.I'm sure he's fine.We will be right there in just a moment."

He looks relieve after ending the call.

"He came back."

"What? Who?"

"Baekhyun! No time to explain right now.Lets just get to his house as soon as possible!"

My heart almost dropped after hearing that.Its like all my worries have been lifted.

~

As we arrived,I can smell the familiar scent coming from Baekhyun's house.It smell delicious.Just like him.As I get closer to his house,the scent got stronger and I immediately knew that something isn't right.I knocked the door a few times before Baekhyun's mom appeared.She looked panicked.I wonder what's wrong.She stared at me for a few moment but before she could start talking,I noticed there's stains of blood on her shirt.I barged in the house and immediately spotted him lying there on the ground.There's blood everywhere.

I can't be here.My body start to react at the sight of the blood and I can feel that my eyes start to turns red too.Baekhyun's blood is hard to resist.It gave a strong effect to me since I've been craving for it for so long.I looked away from his body because I can't stand the temptation.Luhan called me to help since he can't carried him alone.I was torn between running away or helping Luhan.I'm scared that I couldn't control myself that I ended up hurting all of them.

No,I can do this.I'm not gonna be a coward and ran away.Not this time.I tried to control my body from reacting to his blood.It's working but my eyes still won't turn into it's original state.I have no time for this.I just hope they won't notice the difference.I count from 1 to 3 and hurriedly carried Baekhyun to his room.His body smelled so good.It was torture.The worst 20 seconds of my life.

After putting him on his bed,I excused myself and go to the toilet.His blood was all over me.My shirt and my hand.I stare at it for so long.I need to hold it in.The urge to taste his blood is strong but I don't want to do it this way.I washed my hand and shirt but the stains on my shirt won't come off.The strong smell is gone so I guess it's okay to just ignore them.

~

After he woke up,I was expecting him to see that I was there but he didn't.He took no notice of me.He even think that we're strangers.Is he trying to lie because we're in front of everyone or he really didn't remember? I'm confused as hell.

I introduced myself to him and he really act like he just met me for the first time.I don't want to believe that so I tried talking to him again but he just kept acting like we just met today.He didn't even mind me carrying him to the car.Maybe it's true after all,he had lost his memories.But why only me? He still remembered Luhan and his mom but why can't he remember me? Am I no one to him? Well,that's true.But,I'm still hurt that he don't remember me at all.Maybe this is a good sign? To start everything all over again and bring me closer to him.

~

The next day,Kai called me because he wanted to meet up.I refused at first but he was good at persuading me to come so I just agreed.I wait for him at the place he texted me.After a while,someone appeared.But it was not Kai.

"Why are you here?"

"To talk."

"Talk?! About what?! I have nothing to talk about with you! I'm leaving!"

"Wait,just hear me out for a second."

"Hurry up,don't waste my time."

"I'm sorry,okay?"

"For what?"

"For taking Baekhyun away from you if thats what you thought.I'm not trying to do that at all,it just that we always coincidentally met each other."

"Sure.Whatever you said"

"Just come with us.Lets move to somewhere far away from here and forget about this feud.There's nothing here anyways.Something happened to Baekhyun.He -"

"Lost his memories?"

"How did you know?"

"Well,it just that I'm way ahead of you.So you're the one? Who saved his life?"

"...."

"Coincidence my ass.Why not we play a little game instead of moving out?"

"What do you mean?"

"Since he had lost his memories,the game starts now."

"What?"

"Lets see who can get him first.It's a fair game,right?"

Guys followed me on twitter @/puppykyung if you want to be friends 😊 just say hi if you're one of my precious readers.I wont bite.And I do need some help to remind me to update my fanfic.I broke my promise with you guys a lot :(