Chapter 8

Luhan's POV

I didn't want to ruin this moment but I haveto find out what Baekhyun is hiding from us.

"Baekhyun,I have to ask you something." I said to him.

"I know what you are going to ask but nothing really happened.Why would I lie to all of you?"

I was about to say something but suddenly Kyungsoo suddenly push Baekhyun away.

"That's a lame excuse.Do you think I can trust that after being your friend for all these years? just tell us the truth for god sake."

Baekhyun were shocked to see Kyungsoo's sudden change and he was quiet for a while.I have to try to make him speak so that both sides will be okay.

"I dont want to force you, but Kyungsoo is right.If you choose to stay quiet like this it won't solve any problem so I suggest you tell us the truth and we will figure out a way to solve them."

After a while he responded.

"Okay."

"But first you have to promise not to tell my mom."

"Okay,we promised."

~

Baekhyun's POV

I have no choice but to tell them the truth.After telling the whole thing,I could see their expressions goes down.They try to keep their straight faces but I could see that they were worried and frightened.

"So you are telling us that someone is stalking you but you didnt report to the police or tell us anything?"

"Yes.But dont worry,Luhan.It might take a while to figure out who did this but its not a big deal so dont worry about it.I can handle it myself.Let's not report to the police and create more mess." I told him.

"How ironic.You said you can handle it yourself but look at where you are now.I never see you fall sick like this before." Luhan said to me.

"Luhan is right.We have to find the truth behind this or he will do something to harm you again."

"I dont want to burden you, so I will do it on my own.Dont worry about it."

"Stop saying that.Me and Kyungsoo will help you.Thats what friends are for."

"Okay.I can't do anything if you guys said so."

"Do you suspect anyone that would do something like this?" Luhan asked me.

"Maybe I do but I'm not sure about it yet.I don't want to accuse the wrong person."

"Who is it?"

I am not sure if I should say this but they should know.

"Chanyeol and his friend."

~

Chanyeol's POV

I stop going to school for the whole week last week and the teacher kept calling Kai to ask about me.He got mad because me and Sehun were the one who agreed on letting me go to school but now I start losing interest in it.He forced me to wake up today and dragged me out so I had no choice but to go today.

There is no one in the school at this hour yet so I decided to sleep in the classroom.After a while,someone poked my shoulder.

"Chanyeol,wake up"

I got annoyed and I'm about to argue but as I stood up I realized it was Baekhyun.

"Its you.Hey,long time no see.I missed you."