Chapter 9

THANK YOU FOR 200 VIEWS.ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤❤

I am shocked.I could feel his heart beating as my face is buried on his chest.I can smell his fragrance.I like the way it feels right now.What is this feeling? I want to push him away but my heart told me not to.I feel safe in his arms.He pat my back telling me it is okay and embraced me gently.After a while,hr let go of me and smile.I could feel my cheeks burning up and I could not find any word to say to him.

"It is fine.You can find me if you need anything.I am glad that you told me everything just now." He said to me

"Thank you so much,Chanyeol.It really means a lot to me."

"No problem.I think we are getting closer now so feel free to tell me anything.I will always be there for you.I think its time for me to leave so take care."

He said goodbye to me and leave.After he left,I couldnt stand straight.My heart were beating so fast and it feels like its about to explode.What is this feeling?

I feel bad that I didnt do as what Kyungsoo and Luhan told me to.Our plan was to make him admit that he did that to me but I guess I just dont have the heart to make him do that.After what just happenes,I think he really didnt do it and that makes me feel relieved.

~

Chanyeol's POV

I can't show myself to him right now so I leave the house. I feel calm when I hug him just now but after letting him go,my heart start beating so fast.

He looks so torn just now and I have this feeling that I should protect him.

I could tell that his heart was beating fast too but I dont know if he was feeling the same or was just shock to see me acting  like that.I dont want him to distance himself from me but I feel uncomfortable around him.I guess I have to continue being a close friend to him and act normally around him and we'll see how it goes.

~

Sehun's POV

I didnt get a chance to talk to Chanyeol since the day I went to Baekhyun's house.I want to go to his room to apologize but I couldnt find the right time to do so.I have distanced myself from Baekhyun hoping that Chanyeol will talk to me but it didnt work out.He still ignore me and act like I didnt exist when he walked pass me.

I feel lonely.I have no one to talk to.I hate Chanyeol but he is the only friend I have.Kai? he is more like a dad to us.I dont feel comfortable to talk about some stuff to him so it will be weird if I start telling my secrets to him now.I decided to talk to Chanyeol today and I will stick to it.

I stop at his bedroom and froze infront of the door for a moment.It took me a while to come back to my sense.Should I knock? Will he forgive me? What if he wont open the door? It is too late to back away now.I have to do this now.I hate this sudden distance between the two of us.

I knock his door and grab the handle to open the door.The door no locked so I slowly open it and call his name.He didnt answer.I search everywhere in his room but he's not there.

Where could he be?

~

Sehun's POV

I look for him everywhere in the house but he is nowhere to be found.If I am Chanyeol,where will I go? The roof! Why didnt I think of that in the first place? I climb the ladder and head towards the roof.I was right.He is standing there all by himself while staring at the sky.

"Hey." He said to me as he noticed me coming towards him.

"Hey.What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Just taking some fresh air.What about you?" He asked me.

"Actually,I want to apologize for that day.It is my fault and if I-"

"Its your fault but I dont think its right for you to apologize like that" He cut me off.

"Then should I get on my knees and beg to you so that you will accept my apology? I feel lonely without you so please can we just forget about what happened? I am really sorry."

"Thats not what I mean.I make mistakes too so you don't have to feel sorry about anything.We are still brothers and I already forget what happened so dont worry about it.It makes me feel bad if you apologize.It's not like I never do that before,right?"

"so you finally admit that you were stalking Baekhyun too?" I asked him.

"Yes,so lets just get over it.Both of us make mistakes so we are the same.It is not fair if you're the only one who apologized to me so I am sorry too."

Chanyeol sounded so different now.He looks like he is hiding something from me and I could tell from his face that it is not a good thing.

"Why are you acting weird suddenly? I never see you act so serious before."

"Nothing.I just remember my mistakes from the past.All the things that I do to you and now I drag Baekhyun into it so I feel bad about it"

Maybe he's telling the truth.Why do I always get bad feelings about him? He just said sorry and I still doubt him.

"But you look so down today.Is everything really okay?" I asked him again.I really want us to make peace for real this time.

"Nothing is wrong with me.I just have a lot of thoughts tonight and you are here so I just let it out to you.It feels great you know."

Chanyeol has always been weird but not like this.He is always annoying and will not apologize for anything.I have to say that I like it if he stay this way but I will surely miss the old him.

"So we are still friends,right?"

"Of course.When did you stop being my friend? You are the only family I have aside from Kai."

I am touched to hear him say that so I pull him into an embraced.I really hate fighting with him.I hope we don't have to deal with it again.