Chapter 3

Chanyeol's POV

I remember seeing his face when he saw me at the window.What a coward.His heart was beating so fast too that it could break my eardrums.

So heres the thing.Vampires do exist and are hiding among the humans.We have lived here for centuries and we have to drink blood to live.We were supposed to drink human's blood to survive but we drink animal blood instead because it takes less killing and people won't get suspicious about our existence.

And vampires were not supposed to fall in love.Sehun told me about this human boy he had a crush on.It was funny to believe it at first so I laughed at him because I didn't expect him to be so serious about it.He told to me about that boy every single day.I told him so many times about how wrong this relationship would be between two different kind so it makes no sense.Sehun still insisted on loving that boy.I rarely see him like this.So i decided to stalk that Baekhyun guy to see what kind of guy he is.

He managed to feel my presence when i followed him at school the first time so I kept my distance.But after that,I felt like going to his house so I took a peak at his window and that was the first time he sewa me.Then,I followed him at school again.He was alone after his friends went to some place so i decided to scare him a bit.I did not expect that he would have such a high fever like that.And that explains why Sehun was mad at me just now.

As I was busy with my thoughts,someone suddenly poke my shoulder.It was Kai.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to mess with humans.What if they find out about us?!"

"Chill,Kai.That boy won't cause any trouble.He didn't even tell that he experienced some weird things to his friends or family so theres nothing to worry about."

"Easy for you to say.If anyone knows about our existence then we are doom"

"Can you chill a bit.Besides,we are way stronger than the humans so what can they do to us?"

"But still, you shouldn't disturb them.It is better that way"

"Okay,mom." but somehow i felt like I would still do it even if Kai told me not to.

~

There must be a way to watch him without getting suspicious.The students at school are starting to notice me.I watched Baekhyun walk with his friends to the school and just when i was about to enter,I was stopped by a woman.

"Hello there"

"Um,Hello?"

"Nice meeting you.Im the principle here and I heard complains from students about a strange guy walking around the school since the last few days."

"I guess that must be me?"

"Can you follow me to my office please?"

It will be more suspicious if ran away so I just followed her.

"Have a seat and your name is?"

"Chanyeol.Park Chanyeol."

"Okay heres the thing Mr Park.If you're not going to tell me the reason you were in our school then I will report to the police because you are trespassing "

"I was here because..." I stuttered.I didn't know what to say.I should have listened to Kai.

"I was looking around to see if I could register into this school" It just came out.I didn't know what else I could say.

"You should've come and meet me earlier if you want to attend this school.Not walk around and scare the students here"

"Everyone was avoiding me and I didn't know anyone here so I just keeps on walking until I found someone" the lies continued.