Ch.8 Metalic Cherry Pink Pie

SAY THE TITLE TEN TIMES FAST XD

My puppy chewed my flipping laptop charger...

And even though that's the device I prefer when writing, I will suck it up for you guys.
I have over 2k reads (and even though they kind of slow down /ish/ after the chapter where I trolled you guys on who Y/N was, you guys still have started flocking towards my book.)

I'd be lying if I said it's not freaking me out. Like holy hell where'd you all come from???

Anyways despite my lack of a proper keyboard I've felt pressure to write lately (the good kind) so I will suffer through touchscreen and hop to it!

*swyping touch screen keyboard intensifies*

*SWYPING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT*

[ Bub.exe has stopped working ]

***

UPDATE: Got a new charger so I can FINALLY finish writing this thing.

***

"I can't."

"hehehehe okay," my left eye flares a bright threatening blue with the occasional stream or spark of yellow, I stick out my right hand and try to grasp their soul. It takes me a moment longer than usual but I finally grasp it and pull it out of their chest. It's a dark gray color with a weak, black glow surrounding it and a faint green crack in the middle, they're lifted off the ground. "you mean you won't."

With my other hand I rub my forehead, "say, here's an easy question. do you like games?"

"I-"

"good. let's play a game then." I take a few steps closer to them and squeeze lightly on their soul. "You're going to give me the answers I want. Or." I squeeze a bit harder, "We're going to test just how long it takes to pop an unknown soul."

***

Sans

"I-I......nghhh." 

"Well?" I loosen my grip ever-so-slightly so they can speak.

"I...can't...I don't...know." They still seem to struggle at getting the words out. My grip loosens a bit more.

"What do you mean you don't know? How could you not know your own name?"

"I think I had one once, but...I'm not sure. I can't remember it..." I sigh, my eye flickers before slowly fading as I ease them to the ground. The lights in my sockets appear once again, my hands go back in my pockets and I slump my posture a bit.

"welp. onto an easier question then, what are you?"

There was a pause. Hello slight pounding in  my head. Guess who?

Anon: 'Tick tock goes the clocks, one has watched, and one will stop. Use your time wisely, not everything...is as it seems...'

. . . What's that supposed to mean?

AND WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH ALL OF YOU AND THIS DEEP SHIT?

A yelp of pain can be heard. I look over and Amnesiac over here is doubled over , their soul floating in front of them. The green crack in the middle grows a little bigger in depth and length.

They huff. "H-hopefully someday we'll both figure that out."

"you mean to tell me you know nothing about yourself?"