Hello Husband (17)

• Dedicated to YOU! All My Amazing fans and Readers. Love you all

Heyy Everyone.

I am soo Sorry and feel so bad for not uploading in ages! Your votes and comments mean so much to me. Reading the comments makes me smile and want to write more to please you BUT I have a very busy life, esspecially now with School Back adn assignments have allready been handed out! THen i am going back to dance in a few weeks so that is going to remove another 3 afternoons from my schedule of time to write!! I am also writing abotu 10 books at the moment some for wattpad now and some to be uploaded at a later date and some for other purposes! This book however is my main priority as it is my personal favourite and one i am going to try and publish after it is finished.
So I am really sorry and going to say sorry in advance for my Uploads. I spend nearly all my spare time writing for you guys but my spare time is limited, I have a life, my parents work alot so i look after my brothers and then I have Homework, Dance, Assignments, Friends, a boyfiend and so much stuff on it's not funny!! But I promise to try my hardest to upload as often as possible... If my uploads get to be more than a month apart i give you permission to yell at me!! I myself hate it when writers do that but you have to see that i just do not have the time!

OKay so there is my huge Sorry Speech!

Now onto the Chapter. THis one is for all you Noah fans but also a bit for you Jack fans... 

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY

Chapter 17

 Chapter 17

I woke up to the smell of Pancakes, sitting up I rub my eyes getting rid of all traces of sleep as I lazily get out of bed. I walk out of my room and into the bathroom. I turn on the shower, waiting for it to warm up before stripping and jumping under the warm water. I feel my body relax as the wanr water cascades down my body.

 I don’t know how long I sat under the water as my thoughts drifted back to Thoughts of Noah and I,

(Flashback)

Noah and I were about 15, we weren’t dating at the time we were just friends. I was really close with his older sister Nadine so I spent a lot of time at his house, this particular day Nadine had her friend, Brittany, over and I didn’t particularly like Brittany nor did she like me so I was out chilling by the pool while Noah was swimming.

I mean Noah and I were pretty good friends and that but we weren’t THAT close.

I was in my togs, sun bathing on one of their lounge chairs with my sunnies and hat on, with the book I was reading at that time, in my hands.

I glance up to see Noah getting out of the pool, I cannot help it as my eyes trail down to his now prominent 6 pack, which you wouldn’t think was hidden under the t-shirts he wore but, Man was he built. I look away from his chest and up at his face to see he had a smirk on his face; he had caught me looking. I feel my cheeks redden.

I put my book to the side and look up to see Noah advancing towards me with an evil glint in his eyes. My eyes widen as realisation hits I jump up, knocking off my hat, and back away from him.

As he takes a step closer to me I take a step back, this happens until my back hits the pool fence, Noah’s grin widens as he advances closer,
“N-No-Noah, please don’t do this!” He takes the last few steps so he is just a breathe away,
“Too Bad,” He whisper’s in my ear, his breathe tickling me, as he lifts me into his arms, bridal style