Chapter 5

Drew was my crush for so many years I was waiting, waiting for him, a chance to notice me from everyone else and now somebody did.. When those three words I never wanted to hear but I finally did, it came out it my heart broke into pieces, my eyes were starting to get watery.

"Munchkins" someone said, warmly.

I looked up and saw it was Jay standing on top of the stairs, watching me and turned his eyes to the girl and went back to mine. I couldn't resist, my tears were falling and my heart hurts so so much like it was a wrecking ball hit the wall. Then Drew showed up, I did not want to see him right now.

"Hey man, I-" Drew cutted, what he was going to say until he saw me and blondie. "What are they doing?" he asked Jay. I barely could hear what they were talking but they were probably talking about me.

"Uhhhh... I invited her, sorry I forgot to tell you I hope it's okay?" Jay said. I ran to the doors before Drew could respond and I heard from Jay say "Munchkins!"

I was outside of Drew's house, I was so stupid I shouldn't have come here I was crying so so much I couldn't stop. Drew was my first crush I have so many crushes broke my heart when they didn't feel the same way about me or when I heard their not available. I put my hand to my chest and I was suddenly kneeling in the grass.

"Munchkins" I heard Jay's voice

"Go away" I shouted.

"Munchk-"

"You were right ok. I should have listen to you when you said no.. I-I shouldn't have come here"

"Munchkins why are you crying?" Jay came to me and hugged me and now my tears were all over his shirt.

"Ja....yyy... i'm.... so... sorry.."

"Shhhh.." he released me and hold my arms to face me and said "you didn't do anything wrong" I sniffed my nose. "Don't worry I already covered up for you so Drew isn't suspicous about you being here." I cried even more like a cry baby well because one Jay did that for me, always being nice whenever i'm so stubborn and two he mention Drew.

Ughhhhhhh.. I did not want to see him or hear his name right now. I just want to get over him.

"Hey! Munchie I was-" it was Regan, before she could finish her words when she saw me crying, she must have been waiting for me, thinking that I might go back outside of the window.

"What's wrong?" she asked, worried. I went to her and hugged her. "Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" she asked again and patted my back. But I didn't answered them questions. I didn't want to all I could say is..

"I want to go home" I mumbled.

"Okay I'll getcha home" Regan said and I nodded. Regan put her hand over my shoulder.

"Hey, man what's going on?" someone said. It was Drew. Regan and I only turned our heads but I only turned half of my head for him not to see me crying. "Are you okay? Why were you crying back there?"

AM I OKAY? WHY AM I CRYING? I made a small scoff for him not to hear. He's such an idiot! so stupid! jerk! how could he do this to me. I know I know i'm not he's girlfriend but i'm just acting like one of his imaginations. I wanted to shouted at him.

"Let's go" I whispered to Regan and she nodded so I ignored Drew's question. Me and Regan walked little by little until-

"Wait!" Drew said. "at least have something warm to drink before you go.. I mean it's really cold here" I hate to his it but he's right I didn't even wear a jacket I only wore a thin navy blue cardigan. I nodded to Regan.

"Alright" she said.

---------

Once I went back to Drew house again I finally stop crying, I was sitting here in the middle of the kitchen counter with Jay on my left and Regan one the right, waiting for Drew to serve our warm beverage.

"Are you sure your alright?" Regan whispered. "I know you don't want to be here and you said you wanted to go home so what made you convince staying here?" I had to answer I can't just ignore every question she asked I mean it's not even her fault, it's the guy in front me, making our drinks.

"Well.. Drew is right it was cold.." I mumbled. "Besides after this we go home"

"Okay" she said.

After a few minutes our drinks were serve to us, warm hot chocolate with small cute bits of white marshmallows. I put my both of my hands on the white mug to feel the warmth and blew my drink before I took a sip.

mmmmm.. I gotta say it's quite delicious.

"This is really good" Jay said to Drew.

"Thanks" he smiled.

"Did you make this?" Regan asked.

"Yah, it's my Mom's secret recipe."

While Jay and Regan were talking to Drew I only kept focusing and finishing drinking my hot choclate faster so I could go home, though I could drink half it then go home but I would kind of waste it. Once the conversation were run out of talking the room was so silent. AWK- WEIRD.

.......

"So..Munch" Drew said. My heart was beating when he called my name. I looked at him a little. "Why aren't you talking?"

"She's just still sad about what happened earlier which I don't know why?" Regan answered for me.

"Oh" he said. He must have expected me to answer him "Why were you crying anyway?" The one everyone keeps asking.

"Nothing.. I-I ju-st.." I couldn't think of a reason.

"Look no need to answer but I just hope your okay" he gave me a warm smile that melt my heart all over again. Wait! I'm supposed to be mad him. But why am I feeling like this.

" I think we should go" I said and Drew nodded, I cannot look at him for another second anymore. I supposed to be mad at him.

Me and Regan walk through the door, Jay still wasn't going home because they had a project to do and it was not that late yet.

"Bye" Regan said.

"See you in school tomorrow guys" Jay said.

"You too and Drew" she said. He gave a half smile.

"Bye Regan" Drew said.

"Bye Munch" He said to me.

"Bye" I mumbled. I look up at him and I saw a smile on his face. Oh. My. God. I got to get out of here my heart is beating fast again. What? WHAT? seriously Munchie what is wrong with you? pull yourself together girl, this guy just cheated wait- no he broke you.. I've seriously got to wake up it's like i'm on drugs or something..