Rebel's jaw hangs, "Well that was one way to do it" She smiles, "So, Percy what are you going to do now?"

"Firstly, I am going to do this" I say bluntly, I pick up Rebel and throw her over my shoulder.

"Perseus Oceanus Jackson, put me down right this instant!" She yells with kicking her legs in protest.

"One, that is not even my middle name and two, no this is my revenge for not telling me about Annabeth" Once the water is just below my waist I throw Rebel into the water, I then use my abilities and carry her with a fountain of water that spins like a tornado, Rebel yells in fright as she is taken on a ride with my spinning water fountain.

"Perseus Coral Jackson put me down now!"

"Still not my middle name" I say, "But if you wish"

The fountain drops back into the sea along with Rebel, soon she breaks the water's surface with a face of horror and hatred. She swims back to the beach with the same look plastered on her face. Her clothes are sopping wet and the salty water dribbles down her face from her soaked hair.

"Satisfied?" She growls.

"No not really" I grin, "Maybe once more"

Rebel puts her hand up telling me to stop, "Don't you dare" She says with threatening eyes.

"Come on, let's go find you a towel and some dry clothes" Annabeth offers.

The girls start to walk when an idea pops into my head, "Hang on, let me try something" I say.

Rebel glares at me, "Oh Hades no, I am not trusting you" She states.

"Too late"

I place my hands before me and attempt to concentrate, soon the water evaporates off of her body and goes back into the sea in little droplets. After two minutes of silence Rebel is dry and is in shock.

"I take my bow" I smirk.

"I am not even going to ask" Rebel says walking besides Annabeth.

A thank you would be nice

"Where are you guys going?" I ask from behind. They turn to face each other before returning to me, "I thought so"

"Okay what is the plan?" Annabeth asks.

"We are not going to go to announce our return" I state, "We still have our tent up so let us go stay there tonight and we will say hello tomorrow"

The girls exchange looks before agreeing to my idea. It takes a lot longer to get to the tent because of trying our best to not be seen so we had to practically go around camp. The sun's tip is all you can see over the horizon by the time we reach our tent, luckily it was still in the spot that we had left it. The girls first go in and I follow behind, the girls stop by the entrance.

"Uh Perce" Rebel says, she points her finger at our prisoner who unhappily sits on a chair with a look of hate until she registers who we are.

"Oh Hades" I say.

"It's you" She says looking up at me, Alexander looks at Annabeth next, "Annabeth" she breathes.

"Hello Alex, how are you?" Annabeth smiles.

"Better now that I know that you guys are here, please help me escape before they return" She begs.

My face drops to a look of sadness and regret, I walk to Alexander and take a seat next to her, "Alexander, I owe you an apology" I say, "You see we are them, and I am really sorry that I made you feel threatened, I was mad at how close Thalia was on my tail and I acted irrationally, I wanted her to feel regret for trying to snoop into my business and I can tell that I scared you and I will make it up to you, I swear"

"Annabeth was part of this?" she asks.

Annabeth shamefully nods, "I am so sorry Alex, I was suffering from amnesia so I didn't know who I was harming"

"No, Alex this was all my fault, Annabeth did not know what she was doing" I shamefully say, "I will make it up to you but right now I think that I should return you to your fellow hunters and lieutenant"

Hi. So it is obvious that Percy is starting to feel guilty for all his actions. i hope that you liked all the perceabeth moments :) Trust me there will still be more 

 i hope that you liked all the perceabeth moments :) Trust me there will still be more 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Percy Jackson: The Great Army of Chaosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें