Second

You've been in a relationship with your boyfriend, Kim Taehyung for almost 1 year. He is currently an idol. Correction, a popular idol. He's one of the well-known group, BTS.

He always helped you at the cafe when he don't have any schedules. And, sometimes he brought any of the members.

You accepted him to be your boyfriend because he was just your type. You love him just the way he are. Sometimes, he's like your father. Lol. And sometimes, he's just a 5 years old boy.
Just like now, in your office.

You close the door when he already inside your office. He harshly sits on your 2-seated sofa and you sits at the 1-seated sofa.

When you already sits, you notice that Taehyung being silent and he look deep into your eyes. Then you just play along.

You support your head with your elbow on the sofa's arm rest. You cup your face with your hands. You cutely look into him.

He starts to build a smile but he quickly change his facial expressions to the serious one. He then tap the empty spot beside him. You understands him, but you pretending not. You keep on wondering at him. Looking at his perfect, handsome face. Ohh you just fall for him for infinity times.

"You....."
He said when he see you don't react. He gives you a poor face. You just can't when he do that face.

You then move into the empty spot beside him. You put your head on his chest, he put his left arm on your waist.
"You..."
He repeat. He starts to playing with your fingers.

"You? Who's that?"
You said. You like to be in his arm and place your head on his chest. It's just relaxing. You love it. You felt secured.

"Baby..."
He said. He knows that you love to be called baby. Taehyung place his chin on your head.

The two of you are so close. That's always what you two doing. You just love to be in his arm. His warm body... Argh.

" Yes, baby..."
You answer him. You hug him tightly and you almost sit on his lap. Taehyung also hug you tightly.

Then Taehyung change the position. He place his head on you chest and hug you tightly. Then you just wrapped you arms around him.

" I'm jealous.."
He said.

"Why baby?"
You already know since he being silent.
You start to play with his hair.

" That guy.. I heard that he wants to order you..."
He said cutely. Huh is it even real that he is 21 years old?

"Baby.... You know right that I'm yours?"
You said sweetly.

" I know. Let me sleep baby."
He said in your arms.

You look at the watch, its 11am.

"Baby, what you want for lunch? I'll cook."
You said while touching his clothed back.

" I want spaghetti bolognese."
He said while his eyes closed.

I was about to loosen the hug then...

" DON'T YOU DARE TO MOVE!"
He said while looking up to you. He giving you the death stare.

Then you don't know what to do and what to say. You just stay still. Letting him sleep in your arms.