Chapter Eight

There's a silver, metal bed surronded by a curtain, and three people grinning at me. I cautiously take a step forward. They rush towards me and grab my arms laughing, when I try to run away,

"No, no, no silly!" one of the girls says giggling. She has bright pink hair that was shaved on the sides and in the middle and spiked up. She has blue tattoo's that looked like vines wrapping her arms and shoulders, her eyes were a very weird shade of purple, with blue makeup above them, and a purple line across her eye that wings out slightly. She wears a bright shade of pink lipstick.

"My name is Aribella" she smiled, "and this is Aerosmith," she points to the only guy, he has bright blue and green hair with eyes to match, he wears a very bright shade of orange lipstick,

"But you can call me Aero." he smiles, extending his hand.

"And this is Scarlet," she points to her left, her name matches her look, she has bright scarlet lips and eyemake up, with a dark red line across the top of her eye, almost identical to Aribella's. Her eyes are a very dark shade of red, matching her hair. She smiles and extends her had out to me. I shake it slightly. They look at me for a moment then at each other. Suddenly they rush forward and grab my arms as they half drag half carry me to the metal bed, as I get closer I see there is a paper robe and a sort of gutter like thing that runs down to a drain. I start to feel a little afraid, there are different coloured bottles on shelves around the curtained area where I will be 'remade' according to what Diamond say's. I shudder even thinking about what's about to happen to me. They just stand and stare at me, I blink once, twice, three times. No one say's anything. They just to continue to stare at me. 

"What?" I ask a little agitated.

"Get undressed, silly billy!" laughs Scarlet. I stare at them wide eyed,

"Y- you mean like all my clo-" I stutter, Aero cuts me off,

"All your clothes! Why would you only leave a little on?" He giggles. Oh my God, I shake my head and turn towards the table. These people just expect me to take off all my clothes in front of them? I barely even know them. I sigh and shake my head turning to face the table. I start to take of my shirt, I look back at them, they're all whispering. I turn back around and continue to take off the rest of my clothes. I cross my arms over my breasts, their smiling, nodding, and whispering to each other.

"Go sit on the bed." says Aribella turning and reaching for a brightly coloured blue bottle on the top shelf. I cautiously walk towards the bed, and boost myself with my arms, when I lay down I cross my legs and cross my arms again. What are they going to do to me? I think. They walk quickly towards me, Scarlet grabbing a bottle filled with light brown thick liquid, and Aero grabs a package of thick strips of paper, and Aribella grabs more paper but with a blue handle attached to it and its rough instead of smooth like the paper Aero has.

"Dont be shy!" squeals Scarlet, "We wont judge." I uncomfotably uncross my arms and legs, and relax.  I look at them. They all smile back at me. Why are they so happy? I think to myself. They roll the brown stuff and put it onto on of my legs. It's really hot and it burns, but I don't say anything.I figure they know more about what they are doing than I do. Aero lays the paper lightly on my leg over the hot liquid, and presses it on, then smoothes out any air bubbles. It's about a minute before I here a rrriip. I jolt up before I can even register the pain that is now starting to spread across my legs. They just laugh. I glare at them, furious.

"What the hell was that?!" I yell.

"It's called waxing shaving will only keep the hair away for maybe a day this will keep the hair away for a while! It is going to hurt a little bit though." Aribella laughs.