"Ok sunshine, be careful don't get lost. I will wait for you in the porch as always." She said

"But grandmama, it's too cold for you to be waiting outside because of me. You going to get infected by a cold." I said to her.

She started chuckling, "don't worry (Y/N), I am wearing a sweater already." She replied

"I need to go grandmama I will meet you at your house all right?" I asked.

"Yes yes, see you later sunshine." She said, and I put my phone on my pants pocket.

Ok back to business.

I already wasted 5 minutes studying that stupid map. I'm still here in the same place in the middle of the town, not moving a single spot. I don't know what else to go, the map is to complicated.

"Excuse me miss, do you need help?" A tiny cheery voice said next to me.

I looked at her and notices that she the same age as I am I think. She is a rabbit wearing a pretty dress, with a big white puffy sweater. She is wearing black boots and white gloves. She looked really friendly and I think she probably knows about this area more than I do.

I smiled at her kindly. "Yea, can you please help me, Do you know Mrs. (GM/L)(grandmother last name)?

Then her eyes got huge with a great excitement in her face that she started to bounce up and down, "I reckon I do! She's an old woman that works at the Bakery with my mother Vanilla." She said.

"That great," I said to her. I was exhilarated that someone actually knows who is my grandmother, but I didn't know my grandmother works in the bakery?

"Can you take me to her house please, this is my first time staying with this place and I'm already lost."

She started to snicker, "Yea I noticed you new here. I haven't seen you around, also with a bunch of suitcases." She looks behind me and pointed at my suitcases.

"Yea, I guess, since I'm the only one with lots suitcases." I chuckle with her. " could you take me please, it will be great to visit her right now."

She nodded. "Yes I could take you, but the problem is that she is kinda too far from here, so we could use a taxi?" She said.

"No no no, let's just walk," I said to her.

"But it's kinda far." She said

"I-I umm just want to walk and see the places slowly, to know more around the streets," I said to her nervously.

"Oh... Ok then, well her house is like about 5 blocks away, so it's not too far, but do we need to carry your suitcase. We should get a tax-" She said but I cut her off.

"Nah it's ok, it's not too many only 4 suitcases and a bag that's all, don't worry I could carry them," I said.

I began caring my suitcases, and the great thing is that they all have wheels in the bottom so I could just hold the handle and walk with it, without any difficulties.

"Do you need help?" She asked me and I nodded. She grabs two and I grab two and a bag.

We started walking the block and I could scent the smell of the flowers in one of the outdoor flower shops.

"Um, I didn't catch your name yet." The bunny told me.

"Oh I'm (Y/N), (Y/ N) the (A/S)"

((Animal species))

"My name is Cream!" She said all smiling.

"Where do you used to live? since your new here." She asked.

"I used to live in the place called,

(YOT/N) ((Your old town name))"

I replied. I started thinking of my old memories like my old friends, and my hometown.

"Oh cool! I haven't heard that town before. Is it really that far?"

"Ohh yea it's really far from here," I said.

"So who are you from Mrs. (GM/L) ? are you her granddaughter?" She asked.

"Yea I guess so," I said.

"Cool, she sometimes talks about you while she talks to my mom." She said.

"Really?"

"Yea"

"Like what," I said curiously

She thought for a moment.

"Like she talks about your favorite food, your dream job as you get older, stuff like that." She said

"What the-" I got cut off

Then unexpectedly, I saw a blue blur past through us. I don't know what was that but it causes a lot of damage to me. The winds miss my (C/H) hair up! One of my suitcases falls down because of the force of the wind. I was about to fall down to, but I got my balanced. I was really freaked out.

"What was that?!" I yelled. I have no idea what is the blue blur thing.

"Oh him." She said. She sounded so calm, and I'm the only one I freaking out. I looked at the people and they acted that nothing has happened.

"A him?" I asked while bending down to pick up my suitcase.

"Yea he the fastest runner alive." She said.

"Who is he?" I asked. And we started walking again.

"His name is Sonic the Hedgehog."

************************

A/N hey girls! Or maybe boys too

You came to a new town name Möbius Town and you here attempting to find your grandmother, but you were lost, your first friend Cream found you and started to help you. Isn't she lovely!

Well, you learn a little bit of your self, kinda-ish. You also met Cream!!! Yay for u!!!

Tell me, if you like the first part of the story! Please be honest! Also, smash that vote button for more!!! Bye