Birth of a Vampyre ~15~

"Oh I'm sure he does." I wink at Eric and turn towards Thorn. "So tell me what I missed."

"Not to much. We were discussing that day." I see the sorrow in Thorn's eyes. "He was telling me how he's never trusted that witch. He also has some interesting ideas of how to get to her."

"Really, are you going to share these ideas with me?"

"Not yet." Thorn replies. "There is still a lot that I need to find out. I think I need to have a discussion with the other two that were there."

"I don't know if that's such a good idea. Carrie won't be a problem, but Scott on the other hand." Eric trails off.

"Why would that be a problem?" Thorn asks as his eyes turn blacker than midnight.

"Well he's still a part of the sanctuary. Carrie is leaving the sanctuary I can tell already, but Scott still thinks he's doing good." Eric answers.

Thorn calms down and his eyes go back to a more deluded black. He nods and you can see him visibly relax.

"I'm surprised you are so calm about meeting a demon like this Eric." I comment.

"Well I figured he's not going to hurt me or you wouldn't have left me with him. Besides how can demons be all bad if you are friends with some and the way he speaks about his sister, Sasha, you can tell that he's not a bad guy. Maybe demons like vampyres and other supernaturals have just gotten a bad wrap." He shrugs as he finishes and Thorn starts to laugh.

"I have feelings, but don't assume I'm all good. I'm one of the most powerful demons ever and I have done many bad bad things. When Lil dies or rather if she ever dies I will personally escort her soul to the bowels of hell where she will live with me in luxury." He smiles at me as he speaks. I see the look of admiration on Eric's face.

"I have to say that the way you speak of it doesn't sound so bad." He smirks.

"I said Lil would live in luxury, but everyone else can rot in the pits for all I care. Well maybe I'll help Marcus out." He chuckles.

"Wait you are assuming that Lilith will go to hell." Eric remarks.

"Oh she will and she knows it. You however still have the glow of innocence around you." He makes it sound so simple.

"Enough of this talk." Marcus says as he walks into the room. "It's so depressing and no one knows for sure what the hell is going to happen to any of us when that happens. Besides you're bull shitting him and it's just wrong."

"Wait what?!?!" Eric screams. Thorn, Eric, and I start laughing. "It's not funny." He screams indignitely.

"I'm sorry." Thorn says between laughs. "It's just I knew you were a fledgling so I kinda couldn't resist seeing how much like a human you still thought. I know I know it's wrong of me to do that, but what can I say I am a demon."

"Why didn't you say anything?" Eric turns to me.

"Because it was funny." I respond.

"You're a bitch." He says and stands up trying to get me to fall on my butt on the floor. To bad I'm to fast for that. I quickly place my feet and end in a crouch position.

"Yes I am and proud of it. Besides it's not like I really had a chance to say anything throughout the conversation. Sorry, but you're going to get a lot more ribbing in the many many many many many oh so so so many years to come." I smirk.

"Hey man if it makes you feel any better at least you knew he was a demon. The first time I met thorn I didn't know what he was. Lil introduced us and I had no clue. He fucked with me so hard using his powers and then he did his disappearing act right in front of me. I thought I had been killed or something." Marcus looks at Thorn and then me with one eyebrow cocked. We both start laughing again at the look on his face and remembering that day.