Rob's POV

Er, how should I start this? Well my names Rob, I like gardening, reading, gaming, and drawing, I've been working on making new friends, and well I'm a FREAKING DEMIGOD. The last couple days have been confusing , stressful, and made me an emotional wreck. Worst of all, I was claimed and I embarrassed myself.

As soon as I woke up, I could here shouts and people fumbling around in the dark." Hey! Robbie, wakey wakey! The Romans will be arriving in a couple hours " Hannah says shaking me, even though I'm clearly awake. Hannah was definitely quirky. With her bright red hair, high waisted bell bottoms, and a paint covered CHB long sleeved shirt." I'm up, yeesh!" I say and she lets go of me. I sit up and glance around, there was about thirty of us in the Hermes cabin, so there was no such thing as privacy here. Hopefully I'll be getting out of this stupid cabin soon and joining my new brothers and sisters. I crawl out of my bed and push through the crowd of boys singing the song My Jeans ( click song thing). Hermes kids, am I right. Finally I arrive at the bathroom, where about fifteen people were sharing two sinks and one small mirror. They seemed to be reciting memes for 2012 and pushing each other out of the way. I'm honestly not even surprised though, I walk over to the crappy shower stall with my brown shorts and CHB tank top in my hands. The shower was in terrible condition, and freezing cold water came out of it.
No, not the refreshing type of cold water. The ice cold water that feels like Niagara Falls is pouring down on top of you. I stood underneath the shower head for about two seconds before I jumped out. Even though it was cold, I needed to shower longer than that, so I stepped back in. The water heated up slightly, so I was more comfortable and began to enjoy the sweater.

About Fifteen minutes passed and I turned the shower off. A rush of cool air hit my body and it felt worst then standing naked in Ontario during a snow storm.At least I had a warm fluffy towel so I could dry myself off.
I quickly dried myself off and got changed. I stepped out of the stall and saw a guy named Jack, who had bright pink hair, blue shorts, and no shirt; drawing smiley faces and Pepe the frog on the mirror." Hey where's everyone" I ask, he jumps so high and flings the marker at me. I guess he forgot that I was in here, " Don't scare me like that!!!" He shouts before walking over and picking up the marker." I think they just finished training,the Romans will be here around 10:30.. so please don't embarrass yourself" he says standing up, and then he pats my shoulder then walks out of the bathroom. I glance back at the mirror, and see he also drew a..... well to put this nicely, he drew a penis. I hate this cabin so much, honestly hope it catches on fire. I walk over to the the vanity and look at all the used and dirty toothbrushes in the 'toothbrushes for not permanent members' box. There was literally no point of brushing my teeth using those, I would probably get twice as many cavities from one of those crusty toothbrushes. I grab one of the toothpaste tube thingy and open my mouth. I brace myself before I squeeze a huge blob of mint toothpaste onto my tongue. I swish it around for a bit, then I spit all of it into the sink.Sorry not sorry. I exit the bathroom and parkour over clothes piles, comic book stacks, and magazines until I get to the door. I open the door and the cool wind of September blew against my cheeks. I could see campers with there cabin mates, listening to there cabin schedule. Did it take me that long to get ready? I mean I didn't really care because training was like a kick in the face,but I still felt bad because I don't like skipping things. Like I can never skip class without feeling bad and apologizing to my teacher after. I ran over to where the Hermes campers were and listened to what Aidan, the head counselor of our cabin was saying." So we'll be picking strawberries with the Demeter cabin until the Romans come, so please no pranks because we gotta sell those berries to the mortals,so we can make the green" he explained with of dead face and all of us nod. It was about 9:40, so I didn't have to worry about the Romans for fifty minutes. We began to run over to the field, which was all the way across camp. I honestly hate running, but when they began singing ' Hi Ho' from Snow White I joined them. Which distracted me from the pain in my knees and lungs. When we arrived at the field, the Demeter cabin was already there, picking strawberries and chatting. This looked quite fun, maybe I could even make some new friends! I took a basket off the ground and rushed over to an empty strawberry bush. I began picking but more and more kept growing, faster and faster. I turned to Tiffany head counselor of the Demeter cabin and asked " are they magic strawberry bushes? Cause they grow back fast, look my basket is almost full. She looked shocked and slowly shook her head." Show me" she said simply and leaned over. I began picking and the strawberries grew back faster and faster. Then she pulled my hands away and picked one off. Nothing happened. Then she dropped the strawberry out of her hand and looked up above my head." Y-You're a son of Demeter" she stammered out and hearing went wonky. It felt like I was underwater, I couldn't hear anything but I saw everyone bowing and then I passed out.