Lachlan's POV

I sat the Hermes cabin enjoying my bacon and eggs, while the others rambled about different things." Campers can I have your attention" Chiron shouts over the talking and laughter. Everyone goes silent and turns their focus on him"Could our new campers stand up" he asks and I slowly rise up from my seat and the other four do the same." We should make them feel welcomed here since it's their first year, so Ares cabin try not to give the new guys a swirly until a week passes" Chiron and announces and someone from what I'm assuming the Ares cabin shouts " no promises". Everyone laughs even I do, though I'll probably be the first one out of the four to get a swirly. Soon the laughter dies down and everyone looks at me and bows. I look up and see the golden sign thing on my head." Lachlan, you've been claimed by your father Apollo! Please go sit at your new table. Now you may continue eating breakfast campers and remember we got training twenty minutes after breakfast " Chiron says and everyone continues eating." Bye guys, I'll try to talk to you guys after breakfast" I say to Preston, Rob, and Vik, they wave goodbye then I pick up my plate and look around and see people waving me over. Must be the Apollo cabin. I walk over to the Apollo table, smiling." Hi! I'm Adam the head counselor of the Apollo cabin and on behalf of the Apollo cabin we welcome you" a guy with brown curly hair says and I sit down beside some girl. She looked somewhat familiar; she had wavy blonde hair, pale skin, and childish blue eyes." What's your name" I ask and take a bite into my bacon." Avalon Power, what's yours" she says and I gasp. That name! My younger half sister I've been told about; we were so young when her dad ( Yes gods can have children with the same gender) and my mom got divorced, I never new what happened to her." I-I'm Lachlan Power, you probably don't remember me" I say after awhile." L-Lachlan? I've been told good things about you from my mortal dad until he had to give me up" she says and hugs me." AWW" a guy with blonde hair and tanned skin says and Avalon rolls her eyes." That's Archer, he's basically my best friend, even though he interrupted the brother and sister moment" Avalon says sassily and Archer gives her a goofy smile. Avalon leans over and flicks him in the forehead." You two are so childish" a guy says and rolls his eyes. What's with everyone rolling their eyes today!" Sup bro, I'm Olajide but everyone calls me JJ" he says after awhile and I nod. Somebody from the Ares cabin stands on the table and a girl shouts " breakfast is over Snowflakes! See you in twenty minutes for workout and I expect at least one person from each cabin crying by the time I'm done"! I gulp, I shouldn't have skipped P.E all the times I have.