"Take Vecko upstairs and lock the door. Something happens to my child and your dead." I warn and he nods.

"Ooouuuu." Vecko sings as they make their way upstairs

There is no way Marco would have sent a newbie up here or even sent one more person without consulting me first.

"Where is he?" I turn back to Sammy.

"He's around back he said he was going to call Marco."

I pull my phone out and dial Marco 's number.

"Everyting gud boo?" He says answering the phone.

"How many people did you have posted out here?" I ask edging to the direction Sammy pointed Apollo to be.

"Three. Quintin, Sammy and Terrance. Why?" He seems to be giving me his full attention.

"Nothing baby, I'm just making sure."

"Ok. Stay safe. I love you." He says

"Forever and Always" I hang up.

"Thanks" Sammy sends me a grateful smile.

I lied because if he found out that things aren't going like planned he'd probably kill Sammy, seeing that he's in charge up here.

"If I get shot I'll kill you before Marco does." I threaten and I feel satisfied when I see the fear flash through his eyes.

We silently walk until I find Apollo in the backyard on the phone. I signal for Sammy to stay back.

"Apollo!" I grin entering the backyard and he hurriedly hangs up the phone and stuffs it in his pocket.

First Error.

"AJ." He smiles back at me.

"I didn't know you were going to be here." I saunter over until I'm standing directly in front of him.

"Remember you told me to come."

He can't even keep a consistent lie.

Second Error

"I'm glad you came." I smile seductively trailing my hand on his upper arm.

"Oh really?" He smirks and I mentally roll my eyes

"Let me show you just how happy I am that you're here." I gently grab both sides of his face bringing his lips inches away from mine. He licks his lips and smirks.

I'm standing here in Marco's shirt, Marco's basketball shorts, Marco's socks and pregnant with Marco's children and he thinks I'm about to kiss him?

Third Error.

I snap his head to the side and the sickening sound of his neck being broken resides through the air followed by the thud of his lifeless body being dropped to the floor.

D's POV.

Angelina and I are at the trap house where Twayne's baby mama is. She is in a small closed off area which is fully glass, bullet proof, so we can keep an eye on her. The room was designed by AJ. Sticking from the top of the room are tubes which work like a vent for all sorts of toxins that AJ has come up with.

A collision is heard outside and I look towards Angelina.

"That sounds like the roof. "

"I'll go check it out." she says drawing for her hand gun.

"I'm not trying to get beat up by your one foot husband." I roll my eyes at her and she laughs.

I pull for my glock 17 and head towards the front. I open the front door and silently close it behind me.