Chapter Twenty Three ✔️

You whistle, twirling your gun around your fingers. The stairs creak as you walk up them and you can hear the whimpering of two people. Guessing, you break through the master bedroom door and see a male and female going at it in bed. You roll your eyes in disgust and shoot them. You then take your pocket knife and put their kidneys in a bag for E.J., he'd sure be happy you got them. You're just walking through the front door when you feel a hard pressure on the back of your head and your vision goes black.

~Time Skip~

Light streams through the curtains and your eyelids flutter open. You groan and observe your surroundings. It looks like a teenage boy's room with a dark bed, anime posters and a school uniform hanging in the closet. You pull at your wrists only to find them bound the the chair with ropes as well as your legs. You groan and attempt to glitch out of the situation but remember you broke all the electronics in case they were for surveillance. "Fuck..." you mutter to yourself. The door to the dismal room opens and a white haired boy walks in, setting his backpack down on the bed. (Looks in the media)

"Oh, you're awake..." he says in a bored tone.

 "Tch, little brat." you reply. A smirk covers his features.

"Says the murderer who got caught by a regular teenage boy." he quips. You frown and lean your head on the back of the chair, staring at the ceiling.

"What do you want." you groan.

"Well first off, thanks for killing those idiots." he says unexpectedly.

"Huh?" you ask, looking at him.

He leans his head on his fist. "They were my step parents. I seriously hated them." You roll your eyes.

"Whatever. Now answer my question."

His smirk widens. "Well, I could always turn you over to the police and get some money." You clenched your fists at the thought. "Or, I could just use you for my own advances." 

"I'm not some kind of murder pet." you scoff.

"Hmm," he says. "Murder pet; I like the sound of that."