Chapter Nine ✔️

He tugs down the back of your shirt with his pointer finger and kisses down your spine. After he's done, he completely flips you around so your legs are around his waist. You blush and hide your face in his neck. He laughs at your shyness and grips your waist tightly.

With his free hand, he tilts your chin up with the utmost care. "(First Name), I love you." he confesses. Your heart explodes into light but a feeling of uneasiness is rooted in your gut. 

"I love you too BEN, but I don't think I'm ready to have a boyfriend." you reply slightly pushing away.

He smirks and tugs you closer so his lips are by your ear. "Then I'll make you ready. Consider it my own little 'Love Game'."

Jeff and the others flow through the back door with satisfied looks on their faces. You flip yourself around so your back is against his chest again. 

"Whooo~" Jeff exhales "who knew dares could be so, so fun." he shoots a glance at Jane and lets just say that if she didn't have her mask on her face would be completely red.

~Time Skip~

Zero comes back soaked in eggs with about ten birds on each arm. Reluctantly, she says:

"I'm Snow White mothafuckas." you all burst into laughter but the jolly mood is broken when Jane yawns loudly. 

"Getting tired?" you ask her.

"Yeah, kinda." she replies. "I'm gonna turn in for the night."

After that more and more people filed out of the room to go to bed until it was just you, BEN and Jeff.

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed." Jeff announces. You shoot him a pleading glance, not wanting to be alone with BEN in fear of the awkwardness. Sensing this, Jeff thinks up a quick excuse and comes up with:

"Oh, Slends said that for you to know everyone in the house better you should stay in their rooms for at least three nights. Its my turn so c'mon (First Name)." he lies conveniently. You get off BEN's lap, say goodnight to him and scurry up the stairs with Jeff.

Once you two get inside your room, you breath a sigh of relief.

"What was that about?" Jeff asks sitting down on his bed. You sit next to him and plop down against the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"BEN and I like each other, but I don't think I'm ready to have a boyfriend yet. So it would be really awkward if I slept in his room tonight." you explain.

"Ohhhh~, now see that makes sense. What else did he say?" Jeff asks again.

"Well he also said that he was gonna try to 'make me ready', whatever that means." Jeff's face turns sour for a moment before he bursts out laughing. "What?" you question. Jeff turns towards you, swiping tears from his lidless eyes.

"You have no idea how screwed you are, do you?"

~???'s P.O.V~

I lean my forearm on the head board of (First Name)'s bed and stare down at them, careful not to wake Jeff. I slide my cold fingers down their jaw bone and stop just below their collar bone. Just before I can advance, I hear Jeff stir and I sneak back out of the room. I guess I'll have to get my blood a different time. Oh well, patience is key.

\\